• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Compression and rebound valves

417chevy said:
Anyone know where I can get a used set of 18in travel air shocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got a set of sway-away 2.0 16". If your interested pm for price and am also in Missouri Depending on what your gonna do. I personally wouldn't run air shocks tho

NTIDWELL said:
Got a set of sway-away 2.0 16". If your interested pm for price and am also in Missouri Depending on what your gonna do. I personally wouldn't run air shocks tho
Pmd yuhh

Man from your avatar pic you are looking more like kush everyday keep up the good work. At what point are you measuring to get 18 inches of travel. Just curious.

BUG-E J said:
Man from your avatar pic you are looking more like kush everyday keep up the good work. At what point are you measuring to get 18 inches of travel. Just curious.
one side down other side up where I want measure between should give me the measurement I need correct

Re:

...that will ultimately break over time, just like a regular leaf setup, hence the reason I also did not mention that lol.

Hey bud. Make one thread and keep all your questions in it. It will make it easier for everybody to follow along and answer your questions.