• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cool video of AOP

ftoy516

NOT PART OF THE HERD!
North Georgia where people still believe in FREEDO
I would like to say that i am NOT affiliated with AOP whatsoever and i do not know any one that is, other then seeing them at the park the times we have went wheeling and for some events.

I thought this was a cool video and thought it would be worth sharing....i love this park and you will not find a person then Tom and the staff, this is such a well run park and i feel like it has been a really huge part of the offroad community since they opened.

if you have not been to this park it is well worth the time to go...and supporting a place that gives back the way they do is worth every penny! The Toy Run and Crawling for Reid events are just something you have to be a part of to truly appreciate. These events WILL touch your heart and truly is what the Off road family is about, which is why i LOVE this Lifestyle. i don't really think that most people that are not into this hobby understand just how close the offroad community is...even if you don't really even know one another.

I hope they don't mind that i post this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fKAN_5n7WU

That's awesome! I'm ready to get back there and see more of the park. Thinking about making it over for the New Years ride.

Cool video. Man, I love open country. 8)

Pretty sure I spotted this buggy.

index.php

Thanks for sharing this video. We had basically just taken the drone out of the box and was out there at daylight playing with it.....you know the deal....new toy

adventureoffroadpark said:
Thanks for sharing this video. We had basically just taken the drone out of the box and was out there at daylight playing with it.....you know the deal....new toy

Just don't let Ronnie fly it, you'll have tons of video from Hooters. :rolf:

Latest posts