• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CORE Challenge 2012

The best weekend for CORE2012

• Total voters

okeedokee

Trying to pick a dated that would best fit and well if you all would please vote for a weekend that would best work. Yea that's right I said a weekend that would best work.
Thanx Duane :D
April 21/22
May 19/20
June 16/17

Last edited:
May... :awesomework:

That way if you guys decide to hold a 2nd one later, its not like its a back to back event.... :awesomework:

These dates are for the 2012 event.

I was at the last CORE monthly meeting and Cecil gave a very in-depth and concise breakdown of what is expected from the coordinator, promoters and volunteers alike for an event like this. IT IS INTENSE. It takes many months (10+) to do all the BS that is necessary.

SOOOOOOOOO much more to it than stacking some rocks, logs and digging some holes...........for those that might think "why don't they just".:;

I have nothing to do with the 2012 CORE event.......you'll have to direct your questions at CORE.

Just relaying info.:awesomework:

These dates are for the 2012 event.

I was at the last CORE monthly meeting and Cecil gave a very in-depth and concise breakdown of what is expected from the coordinator, promoters and volunteers alike for an event like this. IT IS INTENSE. It takes many months (10+) to do all the BS that is necessary.

SOOOOOOOOO much more to it than stacking some rocks, logs and digging some holes...........for those that might think "why don't they just".:;

Thank You very well said it is much more than allthat .But dont get me wrong if anybody want to help with all that we are looking for volunteers
Thanks Duane
Just send me a pm with name and phone number and when it get closer I will hit you up for some volunteer hours.

As long as it happens. I don't care what the dates are. Sooner the better, and more the merrier is kinda my take on it

Well.. Looks like The Mudslingers are gunna dominate the "event" business this year since CORE and Cadillac are out for 2011.... Time for trail running...:awesomework: