• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CORE Challenge 2012

The best weekend for CORE2012

• Total voters
I herd they opted not to renew the site

And didn't want to be known as core the challange club
But instead core the jeep club

So does this mean no event in 2012? Are they done with the events? :corn:

No we are not done just taking some time off . Everyone will be notified on the time and date of the next event. Maybe not 2012 Yes I SAID(maybe not 2012).
Thanx Duane

No we are not done just taking some time off . Everyone will be notified on the time and date of the next event. Maybe not 2012 Yes I SAID(maybe not 2012).
Thanx Duane

Man that sucks. I like going to the core event with the fam and was planning on entering the next one.:booo:

Man that sucks. I like going to the core event with the fam and was planning on entering the next one.:booo:
There will be another just not this year
I herd they opted not to renew the site

Yes that is true just not a lot of things going on right now. But we do have a facebook page that is up and running so here is the link to that . You can keep in touch with us and if you need some thing or want too know anything just ask us on facebook.
Thanks Duane
https://www.facebook.com/CORE4x4Offroad

And didn't want to be known as core the challenge club
But instead core the jeep club

And we don't care that some people called us the core challenge club cuz they got part of it right .( CORE) And anyways we did not want to be all about the challenge we wanted to be about wheeling two . So we take a break and come back as a better team. YES ??????????
Thanks Duane

What about teaming up with other clubs on the event and renaming it? Then its not just on your club and you can have the club not tied to it name wise. Would allow you to be a normal club again and still be able to put on this cool event with the help of other clubs. Then the burden is not all on you guys.

What about teaming up with other clubs on the event and renaming it? Then its not just on your club and you can have the club not tied to it name wise. Would allow you to be a normal club again and still be able to put on this cool event with the help of other clubs. Then the burden is not all on you guys.

We do team up with other club and sponsors . And with out there help we would not be able too do the last one.So again we would like to thank timber tamers for all the help they did as well as Olympic 4x4 and a big thanks too Master Pull for the sponsorship and the other volunteers as well.
thanks Duane
PS And it will always be know as the CORE event.We are a normal club just needed a break.There will be another event just be patient.:beer:
:corn: