• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Core Challenge III--- bad news

Just got off the phone with cecil and the event has been canceled. It sounds like the permits that steve had got(land owner) got pulled...

what a crock.....

crash said:
Just got off the phone with cecil and the event has been canceled. It sounds like the permits that steve had got(land owner) got pulled...

what a crock.....

This is bullshit! I realy wanted another rock-crawl trophy. They say things look beter in 3's:D

And Mike, last time I drove my DD toy straight thru you'r rocks.:flipoff:

TB-F said:
This is bullshit! I realy wanted another rock-crawl trophy. They say things look beter in 3's:D

And Mike, last time I drove my DD toy straight thru you'r rocks.:flipoff:

Ya--on my little "first" course :D

You won't be doing that again :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Yeah, total bullshit! We need to get on the county council's ass for this. This is too much. Fawking greenies running the whole damn show. I guess they'd rather have people tearing up the forests than some farmland.

Let's see, how many events got cancelled this yet.
Webfooters got cancelled in May, Faithwheelers got cancelled in June, rescheduled to July at a new location, cancelled again. PNW Region II had a mud bog cancelled in July. The South Prarie event that was all permitted and ready to go, cancelled in the beginning of August and now CORE4x4 gets shut down.

The crappy part about this is it's all being done legally.

There's only a few sites left running any kind of events and they're commercial only.

I'm still in the hunt for land for a permanent site for events like this, but I've not had many other people stick their hand in the air wanting to buck up and help out.

I think the Faithwheelers have seen the end of the free events as it will get so expensive to make an event stick that we won't be able to afford it anymore. We still want to do them.

I think that it's time for the clubs and organizations that do these events to site down and discuss a plan of action. We've all learned lessons about what we can and can't do, where we can and can't do it. But getting permits and having them pulled, which has happened twice now????? We're still missing some legal loopholes somewhere.

Dont forget Team Trophy Challenge.

The permit was issued for that but at the very LAST minute. So no time to set the event up.