• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Core event may 30th

ooo sweet i wanna host the tug of war again that was insane!

You hosted the tug of war? Remember sasquatch (red ford on 60?ish inch tires) sitting there waiting for somebody to pull him, then I'm like **** I'll do it, then I pull up in the toyota on 35" boggers and everybody laughed.:haha:

boss is gonna have some guys at the shop tomorrow to measure my truck for a vynl wrap so i can advertise for the shop. that thing will be in tatters if i go wheeling a couple time before the comp. :haha:

Printing Registration form....:stirpot::corn:

I do have a question, when do your driver's license need to be shown? The day of the event? Because my spotter will be turning 18 on the day of the event. :awesomework: Can you say B-Day run! :cool: So I wouldn't get any flack by putting "NO" in the "Is your spotter under 18" checkbox????

:corn::corn::corn:

Last edited:
Anyone know if there are spots still available? Was worried the jeep wasn't gonna be done but its deff on track for time to spare!!

Are there going to diff vehicle classes? Go by tire size? Amount of lift? Axles? Or what can someone please explain, I might be very interested =p

challenge

we are breaking down the classes by tire size in mud,and obstacle. the rocks will be how the rig is set up.

Hmm, we should be moving into our new house that weekend, but I might have to take some time out to come see the show and snap some photos. :redneck: