reiter dedecated play area
almost done

Jumbo tetor totar
50% done

burn out slab
done

lots of pics to come
and maybe some teaser test video:awesomework:

kinda off subject but you guys should make trophies outta broken parts like top truck just pitchin the idea and the course looks good

more pics

ok here are some more pics and a couple short teaser vids
Core4027.jpg

Core4025.jpg

Got To say THANX TO ALL THE TIMBER TAMER for all the help you guys and gals are great
Core4018.jpg

Core4007.jpg

Core4004.jpg

Core4003.jpg

the mud course will be drag racing some short vids

and the rocks sorry did not get anyone on the big rock but here are some on the little rocks
Core4029.jpg

Core4031.jpg

Core4030.jpg

Well that is all for now but if you want MORE . It all starts next weekend Hope to see you out there
Thanx Duane

Nate and I stoped by there today on the way though Monroe and I will say you guys are definitely stepping it up every year you put on this events:awesomework:

It's too bad this area is not open for wheelin anymore than the two 45 second runs each competitor might get this Saturday. Just sayin...

It's too bad this area is not open for wheelin anymore than the two 45 second runs each competitor might get this Saturday. Just sayin...

What do you care? Your going wheelin in a low traffic area this weekend negative Nancy:fawkdancesmiley: Just sayin..........

What do you care? Your going wheelin in a low traffic area this weekend negative Nancy:fawkdancesmiley: Just sayin..........

:haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

Don't get me wrong. I think this event is kick ass, its just not what I am into. KOH taught me that huge events like this suck unless you are competing or you have a rig and stuff to wheel. I'd rather be in the woods wheelin than sitting in the audience watching, thats all.

I just wonder why these guys don't open this place a couple weekends during the summer to regular use. Pay a fee and pass tech, off you go. Just respect other people's lines. I'll bet they could make good money doing that.

:haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

Don't get me wrong. I think this event is kick ass, its just not what I am into. KOH taught me that huge events like this suck unless you are competing or you have a rig and stuff to wheel. I'd rather be in the woods wheelin than sitting in the audience watching, thats all.

I just wonder why these guys don't open this place a couple weekends during the summer to regular use. Pay a fee and pass tech, off you go. Just respect other people's lines. I'll bet they could make good money doing that.

Then sign up and run the courses and quit yer whining :rolleyes:

I am headding out there after work to do some work on the roack course.

How does the event work? Conbined time of all the obstacles/mud course? or is the mud a seperate thing?

I don't know yet--I haven't come up with my rules on the rock course 100% yet. But I should have that done tonight...