• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Core4X4

"Come out and Play"

what does these mean? What exactly is the event? Just a get together? Racing? Wheeling? Roll up in the wife's DD or drag the trail pig out with the trailer?

Entrance fee/donation?

meet and greet

"Come out and Play"

what does these mean? What exactly is the event? Just a get together? Racing? Wheeling? Roll up in the wife's DD or drag the trail pig out with the trailer?

Entrance fee/donation?

Well it is a MEET AND GREET not a event just a play day to show what has been going on out there.No racing just wheeling. And yes DRAG out the pig and come play on some of the biggest rock ever.It is a meet and greet we want to get some input on the park.And well talk with everyone. .So pass the word and come out and play for the day.

PLEASE GO TOO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND LET US KNOW YOU ARE COMING OUT SO WE CAN COOK ENOUGH FOOD.

https://www.facebook.com/events/120175268107293/
thanks Duane

• Saturday, May 12, 2012
    • 10:00am
  • <table class="uiGrid mvm" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="vTop">
    </td><td class="vTop">177 ave se monroe wa
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
  • <table class="uiGrid mvm" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="vTop">
    </td><td class="vTop">free food and a place to play around in your rig
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

i cant seem to register on facebook right now... my thief hunting alter ego has my facebook tied up....

can someone note crapyota,and son!!!!will make an apperance

Are there other rock areas or is it just the one path up the hillside? Seems like only 1 or 2 rigs could /should be on the path at any given time.

I just went and looked at it. The hill looks fun and steep..

But it looks to maybe be 50ft wide at the very most and a little wider at the base.

I suspect anymore that 10 rigs and you will spend more time watching than driving...