• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Core4X4

and im sure core was out there helping with the planning,and building of this area..

i dont recall anyone from here mentioning helping,and building stuff,giving input on the park to be..but im sure core did..

and im sure core was out there helping with the planning,and building of this area..

i dont recall anyone from here mentioning helping,and building stuff,giving input on the park to be..but im sure core did..

From what I hear it was 99% Cecal and Wayne the 2 guys in charge
Of the park

From what I hear it was 99% Cecal and Wayne the 2 guys in charge
Of the park
Props to them, but in the end, I don't give a **** "who" put it together... if it can be made SUSTAINABLE (finally) and become a excellent venue for events and playdays andfunctions then more power to ANYONE working to put something together :awesomework: :awesomework:

It was a awsome event, the rocks were dirty!! We tried them first thin in the morning and got stuck behind the red Juggy that broke, a lot of money got spent on those :cool:

and isnt cecil part of core(pres)?

He is part of core secutary
When we were talking after the event was saying the hard part now is
To get people to understand that this place has notheing to do with core
And is a entity of its own May have had a few members beating thair **** testing
Who knows :beer:

He is part of core secutary
When we were talking after the event was saying the hard part now is
To get people to understand that this place has notheing to do with core
And is a entity of its own May have had a few members beating thair **** testing
Who knows :beer:

I am willing to bet that is mainly due to the flyer and how it was done.

Not that its a bad thing but I think the big impression should have been placed on the "Monroe Adventure park" whereas all you saw was "core"..

Not that its a bad thing but I think the big impression should have been placed on the "Monroe Adventure park" whereas all you saw was "core"..

Yeah I agree with him ^^

Atleast we know we have mud fest June 2nd
And the prison break challenge 2nd week of aug
:awesomework::cheer::beer::redneck:

Yeah I agree with him ^^

Atleast we know we have mud fest June 2nd
And the prison break challenge 2nd week of aug
:awesomework::cheer::beer::redneck:
They should get out and advertise this, as this is the FIRST time I've heard it mentioned.

Dirt Riot??????? Do they have enough space?

The event was called CORE4X4 Meet and Greet and we at CORE4X4 put on the Meet and Greet At the new Monroe adventure park .We did all the advertisement for this event and all the coordination for this event.Yes Monroe Adventure park built the rocks and created the mud hole and built the hill climb.But CORE4X4 put on the Meet and Greet .So they could get out some publicity on the park.As you all know CORE4X4 so what better way to peek peoples interest then to have CORE4X4 put on a event at their new park.

Thanks CORE4X4 President Duane

Isn't this where they had the CORE4x4 Challenge 9 or ten years ago? I went to that and it was fun. There was mud bogs, obstacle course, and a sled pull. It was an awesome day.

few pics from the day...

2437.jpg

2026.jpg

2048.jpg

2126.jpg

2169.jpg

2201.jpg

2233.jpg

2270.jpg

2303.jpg

2355.jpg

2446.jpg

2559.jpg

Isn't this where they had the CORE4x4 Challenge 9 or ten years ago? I went to that and it was fun. There was mud bogs, obstacle course, and a sled pull. It was an awesome day.

Yes this is the same place where we put on all of our challenges.But we are no longer going to do that .Monroe adventure park took that over.But we will sponsor some thing at the next big event they put on.
Thanks CORE4X4 President Duane