• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

couple new pics with the new tires....

blznnp

swapped out my 39.5's for some 44's, now i need to lift it up a little more, at least in the rear....
100_0061.jpg

100_0062.jpg

and this truck is his daily driver!:haha:

looks good bret :awesomework:

now get busy on the blazer! :cheer:

What is that......a ten bolt front?

Point and laugh....point and laugh..........****in genious.:awesomework:

What is that......a ten bolt front?

Point and laugh....point and laugh..........****in genious.:awesomework:

Wow when did ford start making a 10 bolt? Yup, someone here is genius I'm sure of that much... :flipoff:

Oh and booney that must be a rare axle indeed.. A full float 12 bolt is a scarce thing. :redneck:

So it's the ever popular 3/4 ton ford 44.......woopy F'n do.....basically a ten bolt with two extra lugs....still JUNK:flipoff:

Here's what I know about 39.5's on a 44. I ran 39.5's on a 9"/44 hybrid with an ANEMIC 6 cyl......at ANY point I could snap inners,outers,joints etc.

Total failure as an axle/tire combo.....period.

I suppose you could get a little more reliability with GOOD cromo parts but thats really throwing $ away......especially on a big truck AND 44" TIRES with a CRATE 350?!?!

Here's what I know about 39.5's on a 44. I ran 39.5's on a 9"/44 hybrid with an ANEMIC 6 cyl......at ANY point I could snap inners,outers,joints etc.

I suppose you could get a little more reliability with GOOD cromo parts but thats really throwing $ away......especially on a big truck AND 44" TIRES with a CRATE 350?!?!

a :rb: cyclist making fun of a :rb: street truck? it fits like spandex.:awesomework:

did you ever snap a wheel bearing?:corn: Thats all he needs this front for. Rollin the streets. Get a clue.

If the guy had money for chrome ****, he would have bought a 60, duh.:rolleyes:

You 60 guys think its the only axle in the world. Im sure hes goint to run this thing most of the time at the hammers, nachese, rubicon.

Stupid rock crawlers.:looser: I see all the mud racers ditching 60s for lightweight 44s on chromos.

Whats up mauler? Are you a big tire hater? You hate on alot of big tired rigs, why not go tease the nissan dudes?

Back on topic, NICE TRUCK, Id roll it.:beer: Its nice to see something other than a SUPER COPY, or a CUMMINMYMOUTH:beer:

Whats up mauler? Are you a big tire hater? You hate on alot of big tired rigs, why not go tease the nissan dudes?

Big tires on tow rigs is just pointless and gay unless all you want is attention.If dude with said truck is some sorta MUD BOGGER then he should go to a mud bogger bbs where they'll be stoked on his "wheeler".

As far as big tires on buggies............ just makes'em clumsy and detracts from overall performance.....meh........their choice obviously.......thats my opinion....like it or not