• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CRAP--wrong day--sunday!!!!

If this snow sticks around, I'm out, unless someone wants to either loan me a 4wd tow rig or tow my truck out there. It was a battle trying to move my tow rig 100 yards just now with an inch of snow on the ground. :mad:

If this snow sticks around, I'm out, unless someone wants to either loan me a 4wd tow rig or tow my truck out there. It was a battle trying to move my tow rig 100 yards just now with an inch of snow on the ground. :mad:

Isnt your junk still streetable? :eeek:

Barely, but hasn't been insured or tabbed since 2010. I do have another 86, tho. If I really want to risk it I can swap plates and listen to my folks when I get home. :redneck:

I have gotten that ticket before, tho. No insurance, expired tabs 2+ years, and switched, tampered, or altered plates. Comes out to about $1200.

Barely, but hasn't been insured or tabbed since 2010. I do have another 86, tho. If I really want to risk it I can swap plates and listen to my folks when I get home. :redneck:

I have gotten that ticket before, tho. No insurance, expired tabs 2+ years, and switched, tampered, or altered plates. Comes out to about $1200.

:eeek::eeek:

So your sayin you've been out wheelin with expired tabs and no insurance :eeek::eeek:

your crazy, get some liabilty insurance man, what if you roll or break something and a part happens to hurt somebody around you? I run the bare minimum but its peace of mind :awesomework:

Actually, that was in my tow rig. :redneck:

And yes, I do roll without tabs or insurance in my wheeler.

Last edited:
With the closures, whee are the trails accessed from now? Keep in mind, I've never been up there before. What time is everyone showing up?

Gotcha, well that's handy, it's about two minutes from my house. I'll be in a red full size Bronco, if it moves under its own power after Saturday.

Latest posts