• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl Mag

rockbuggy

Beeting it to death one ride at a time
Whats up with this magazine? Is it being delivered on a regular basis now or is it still late and or random? Is it worth subscribing again?

They seem to have all their **** together. I cant say as I've had a single issue in the past two years that was late.

It is about rockcrawling ,jeeps ,suspension articles,rock buggys,contests,stickers, and off road riding and stuff, I like it a lot to read.

;D HAH....yes they seem to be around for good this time man,.....I HOPE :dblthumb:

not only are they fully legit and a freaking awesome mag, they honored the rest of my subscription that they owned me from the previous owner who bankrupted them or whatever

Im sold on them...its the best offroad mag by far and they came all the way from Washington state and put on a helluva event at Mayhem. It should be in this months issue...

That's right support the mag that supports our type of wheeling.

Crawl supports us with reviews on our DVDs.
It seems like they are always working with EOR.
And Woodlee's Blower buggy made the cover of the KOH issue.

we just spent a week with john (the owner and editor of crawl) in canada. great guy that just loves the sport..he has his **** together and i believe the mag will be out for a long time. our trip is going to be in the nov/dec issue. i did ask him why every other month. he said the cost is just too much right now to have every month, they do want to do monthly someday.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Nope, not in the mail today either. :dunno:

I just talked to John at CRAWL. The new issue is at press as we speak, and will get mailed first of next week. People down in our area should start seeing it the first week of September.

Great mag this go round. I get my magazines everytime I'm supposed to and haven't missed an issue or had a single problem yet. I know the first few years were rough for alot of folks but ever since these guys now have taken over its been great. I'll continue to subscribe as long as things keep going this direction. Is the CRAWL/EOR buggy supposed to be on this cover Busted Knuckle?