• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CRAWL Southern Readers Ride July 2nd.

me and my crew will be there Richie. We'll be sure to bring plenty of tools for all yall that can't act right :driving:. what all you tear up at GR.

plow boy said:
john deere buggy will be there for this is my home town, all i can say is bryan cole has alot of work to do on it this week , gray rock ( or my lack of driving skills ) was tough on my ride this weekend.

It was a good show though!

who all else is coming, if the course is the same the JD buggy should put on a heck of a show , there was a good ledge on the right side of the course last time I was there.

We have alot that have commited if even half of them show up this will be something to remember

-Jimmy

EOR MFG said:
We have alot that have commited if even half of them show up this will be something to remember

-Jimmy
I was commited but found out last friday gonna have to work outta town really hoping I was going to get to make it to this event but oh well next time.

manchester has several only about 13 miles away mcminnville has couple about 8 miles

Big bacon will be there ,hope to bring about five or six with me.I think i may be able to get Shane and the old Green Slimer out,if he ain't to scared.

Could someone post some info about Mayhem..Is there any trail riding or is it just a couple hills for racing? I.m wanting to come up Sat.and watch some action but can't decide whether to bring the buggy or not..Do they allow 4wheelers and Razors?

There's about 3 or 4 of us that will have our RC Rock Crawlers if anybody wants to do some RC Wheelin just let me know ;D

shortcut said:
Could someone post some info about Mayhem..Is there any trail riding or is it just a couple hills for racing? I.m wanting to come up Sat.and watch some action but can't decide whether to bring the buggy or not..Do they allow 4wheelers and Razors?
There is about 17+ trails there. They only race on one of those trails. Yes they allow atv's. With no more rain in the forcast, it should be a good day to wheel at Mayhem.

Pumpkin said:
There is about 17+ trails there. They only race on one of those trails. Yes they allow atv's. With no more rain in the forcast, it should be a good day to wheel at Mayhem.

very little trail riding though. Mostly rocks. it is perfect.

Latest posts