• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CRAWL Southern Readers Ride July 2nd.

tall boy said:
very little trail riding though. Mostly rocks. it is perfect.
Ok you got me there. Marvin calls them trails but your right very little trail riding. I think he has one that you could list as an actual trail ride. Lots and Lots of rocks.

just courious if the 505 thaxton rd mc minnville tn . does this take u to the park or just close :dunno:

THats the address of the park. You'll see it there's a barn with a bunch of banners and what not on it. thumb.gif

See you in the morn ,not bringing big red ,bringing Purple Passion instead..Bubba let me borrow it,hope I can drive it as good as he does.

Matt O. said:
Saw pics of the eor rig built for crawl. Wow drool
gT

I saw as well... Freakin cool! Wish I could be there, I'm manning the big green egg all day tomorrow at a little friendly cook-off

Had a blast today. Here are some pics and videos will come later.

New Craw;/EOR Rig
IMG_5128.jpg

Course
IMG_5140.jpg

IMG_5169.jpg

IMG_5223.jpg

IMG_5243.jpg

IMG_5244.jpg

IMG_5255.jpg

IMG_5275.jpg

IMG_5283.jpg

IMG_5299.jpg

IMG_5312.jpg

Looks like Mark and Big Tim, both had a hard day. Sorry that I missed it. What did Bubba's buggy look like after it was on all 4 again?

KyTrash said:
Looks like Mark and Big Tim, both had a hard day. Sorry that I missed it. What did Bubba's buggy look like after it was on all 4 again?
Knocked a line off the front shock. Looks like it just messed up the fitting on it.

Latest posts