• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl this!

Robin is that local to WA? It is beautiful, looks kinda like kings canyon in ca in the spring time.

Looks like the enchantments. Did you score a permit somehow:eeek:

Please dont pee on the rocks the goats cant help themselves:haha:

More pics. Some you can see my tent. It's pretty cool being where there are no trails, no people, solitude.......

Last edited:
By the way it is Big Snow mountian behind the mountian, a few tarns between Big snow and Gold lake. I camped one night 40' from the top of big snow and one night at gold lake.

I also have a ton of cool crystal and pyrite chunks......

It made me smile and by far is way cheaper than wheelin.

Last edited:
Just as long as you don't become like Timothy Treadwell aka Grizzly Poo :D

Been doing this my entire life(thanks Dad)

We dont have many bears here, most of them are not much bigger that a large breed dog. Every bear I have seen here has either ignored me, or just walked away. I do store my food properly, to not attract them at camp.

I had taken a break due to some injuries. Since the gear has become ultra light, so slowly purchased lightweight gear and with my doctors blessing, I'm back in the game

Where is that?

I want to goto that Lake...its almost Fall and there is still ice in that water..

Do you have experience in backcountry travel? Sounds simple, like putting one foot in front of the other til you get there, but there are things you need to know so your not on the 5:00 news.

If you have the skill, strength, and gear then go. If your experienced all you need to know it is Big Snow mountian and I went in from the middle fork road.

If your not into brush bashing, getting cliffed out, back-tracking, and asking yourself "WFT" all the time. I can suggest some hikes with trails that will get you into similar terrain.

Look up "Peggys Pond" and all the trails around Mt. Daniel also "Robin lakes"

The pics attatched are Robin Lakes....easy, gorgeous,and all on a trail.

Do you know all rules of travel in a proteced wilderness area? there are poop,piss,fires,garbage,tentsite,ect...

Last edited:
I dont have any back ground in hiking..would love to attempt that tho..

as for poop,piss,ect...

you cant piss on a rock or a tree out there? Iam being honest with this question..I understand taking a dump out in the middle of the woods isnt approved..thats why you have to bury it or bag it..

please inform me with the right info..thanks..