• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab Buggy Build

How are you planning on running your front driveshaft with it sitting that low, two piece or are you angling the motor and trans

It wont be quite that low. Will be about 4" or 5" taller. Building it on bumps. Will run midshaft on front though.

Yea, I guess I did woos out on yall, I just wasnt looking foward to sweating my but off .Yall have fun and try to make it last longer than just one hill

Finally got my wheels. I found out that 47s will NOT fit on the tire machine at our local tire shop, so I un-mounted these suckers by hand. I dont know how much easier it would have been to have some help, but im sure it would have been somewhat easier. These tars are heavy!!! Re-mounting them was easy, they fell right on the rims.
514ee728.jpg

Budget YJ said:
Coming along good :****:

You should have alot done by Monday ;D

Since your wussing out on grayrock this weekend ???
:gay:
I hated to miss the ride, but I had to work. Labron aint cuttin me no slack, I gotta pay for this rig somehow!!!

like the lines, looks good. after working around the 47s for a while other tires start looking really small.

Been a while sense I posted pics. Didn't get to work on it last week but got alot done yesterday and today. Made some changes on the frontend. Getting all my tabs and towers tomorrow from B S Metal hope to have it rolling by the week end.

[attachment deleted by admin]

looks good
why the 300? go ahead and put a 205 in it and save yourself the trouble of tearing it back apart

Got some tabs and towers from Black Sheep Metal Fab. He goes by BS Metal on here.
2d2b517e.jpg

06d9560f.jpg

Links will be polished while the chassis is being powder coated.
I am building custom aluminum links if anyone needs some let me know.
I cant do engraving, but I can do the rest on the lathe and milling machine.
3372ee1c.jpg