• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab R Key's Buggy Build

Running 6.0 and no its got a 205. Trying to get R Key to do more work on engine dont think it will be enough power for him! What do yall think. Any ideas? :dunno:

its not a big bloc ford motor for sure. he diffenitly needed something with less horsepower. :flipoff1: maybe he can handle this one :flipgotcha: molaugh molaugh

monkey54 said:
its not a big bloc ford motor for sure. he diffenitly needed something with less horsepower. :flipoff1: maybe he can handle this one :flipgotcha: molaugh molaugh
[/quotehandle the ford was not the problem, stak dont make a tcase tuff enough.

it not going to b long , i am definitely ready to get back out there beat on afew hills. i about had all i can take of riding around on razor watching. i want back in the action

RKEY said:
it not going to b long , i am definitely ready to get back out there beat on afew hills. i about had all i can take of riding around on razor watching. i want back in the action

Be glad when you're back in one...You looked like you were ready to tear something up all day saturday. ;D

Sorry we didn't get to see ya'll before we left. (wasn't sure where ya'll were) Wanted to tell ya we had a hell of a good time hanging out with all ya'll. Tell Mahan I said :flipgotcha: laughing1 Hope we see ya'll at Choc in a couple weeks. :dblthumb:

Looks damn good. I may steel the rec. tube rocker idea when I build my buggy. I tend to beat up the sides of my jeep now
What are some of the size specs?
Belly clearance, total height, chassis width, wheel base?

HotwheelsYJ said:
Looks damn good. I may steel the rec. tube rocker idea when I build my buggy. I tend to beat up the sides of my jeep now
What are some of the size specs?
Belly clearance, total height, chassis width, wheel base?
belly clearance 24, total ride height 6'1 and the wheel base 120

i was hoping it would b ready but got some parts on back order plus it still at powdercoat so i dont see it making it. im still planning on coming i b riding the razor

Hate it's not gonna be done for ya....I know you're ready to get back in one.

We should be rolling in about 8:30-9am. See ya'll there. :dblthumb: :woot: