• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab R Key's Buggy Build

RKEY said:
i was hoping it would b ready but got some parts on back order plus it still at powdercoat so i dont see it making it. im still planning on coming i b riding the razor

A Kenny Bell? Procharger F4 (3200HP capable)? Maggie? A&A? STS? Is that the parts on backorder? booyang

I say Procharge it!!!!!! It'll be the best sounding rig on the face of the earth!!!!!!!!!

Then again, I'm pro-boost!

:gay: sweet randall now that its back from powder coat whats the timeline lookin like ready for :woot: :woot: :driving: :****:

KINGSNAKE said:
you think your ready, you and Frogg need to go work night shift on them so he can get mine done
I got mine on its own weight today, hubs flipped and tires/wheels mounted.
RKeys rig is looking killer. He picked an awsome color combo.
Kingsnake, yours will go really fast since he has all the parts already. Thats what took so long with mine, I had to buy parts as I got the money. Labronn does really fast work without cutting corners and it shows in the quality of his work.

Chassis are coming together good. Was hoping to have them both done by Wednesday but with all storms knocking out power all week, it has been pushed back. Maybe it will be on for Monday . Also our thoughts and prayers go out to the less fortunate from all the storms. thumb.gif

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Looks damn good man! Can't wait to see it finished and have you on the trail with us.

wheres the beer cooler go :****: :****: :flipoff1: looks great flashemifyougotem need more pics. its been long enough :fish: time to retire the razor

RKEY said:
i will agree it time to retire the razor

Don't retire the razor! I'll drive it :driving: Besides, your going to need someone to follow you around to video that BEAST!

Rescue1 said:
Don't retire the razor! I'll drive it :driving: Besides, your going to need someone to follow you around to video that BEAST!

AH HELL ......Bubba you know you would tear that razor all to **** :wtflol:

but it would be fun to watch ;D

Alright.....Labronn is back from HARLAN............YALL GET THAT THANG MAKING WOOMPOWWWWWWWWWWW