• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab Twisted Forty Rig

KINGSNAKE said:
Not much to tell, SB Ford ,C6 being worked by PTC, HP60 front,14 rear, both 5:13, 3.0 atlas and it a foot feed and the steering wheels on the driver's side.

So is the dash all in Braille? :flipoff1:

Really diggin' this rig. Reminds me a bit of matlock's with the laid back roof line and size - should work well

will this rig still be there on monday? hope so pickn mine up then maybe i can check it out csc does some fine work. nice ride drool

looks awesome im sure u didnt but Labron threw more crap than i did i hope u like yours as much as like mine. keep up the good work csc

I appreciate all the complements. I'm really trying to please my customers and build a good name for CSCFAB

randy you now own my favorite buggy.....love it....hope it performs as good as it looks and i cant wait to see it painted

Man what a good looking rig can't wait to see it get beat on, on know your ready to get back on the trail!!!!

Csc has done a great job on this rig and many others hopefully one day they can build me one!!!!!

Looks good!! CSC did a good job on this rig. Guess I need to throw my hood away off my buggy with all these fj buggies popping up!