• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab Twisted Forty Rig

KINGSNAKE

I'm posting a few pictures of the new rig CSC Fab has been building for me, some I know will not care for this rig and others will like it so I waited till it was at powder coat and paint before starting the post. But let me just say this, Labron has went way beyond to make me happy, added, changing, fitting and putting up with me and my bull crap. We kind of just started with a hood and grill and built a rig around it, used the runnig gear out of my old rig and we've still got a ways to go to finish. hope you like it as much as I do, this rig was built to enjoy because I'm to fat and broke to keep up with the tube rigs seem everyone is going too lol

loaded6.jpg

loaded5.jpg

loaded4.jpg

loaded3.jpg

loaded2.jpg

2011-9-23-5-1.jpg

2011-9-23-4.jpg

backviewofdash8-30-11.jpg

Glad to hear you are happy with it Randy. I know CSC Fab has put alot of long hours in this build. The attention to detail on the aluminum panels, dash, and doors really set this rig apart from others. Im looking forward to seeing the upgrades you have instore for the engine :driving:

Thanks, guys and I need to give a big thanks to you Frog for your time spent working on mine, I know you spent some late nights working on it so Thank you.

Proud for you Randy.

Good job Labronn! Maybe one of these days we'll roll one out of the shop for me!

I have been priveledged to pictures of this buggy since it was a frame rail, and the fab and structure is clean and will be strong for sure. Can't wait to come up and maybe help put it back together with color on it. :dblthumb:

Rig looks awesome Randy. Aluminium work looks great.Lebronn is putting out some top notch rigs. I'm sure you'll enjoy it

Damn! I love that thing! Low, laid back, clean= flashemifyougotem

Met Labron at SETTC. Super nice guy building some nice ass rigs. :dblthumb:

OUTSTANDING RANDY... flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem

How about some other specs on this bad rig, and what you got in mind for naming it? Is'nt there a pony hiding under the hood? :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:
OUTSTANDING RANDY... flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem

How about some other specs on this bad rig, and what you got in mind for naming it? Is'nt there a pony hiding under the hood? :dunno:

Not much to tell, SB Ford ,C6 being worked by PTC, HP60 front,14 rear, both 5:13, 3.0 atlas and it's a foot feed and the steering wheels on the driver's side.