• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab's "TWISTED 40" - built for Randy King

I appreciate all the compliments on the rig. Realy worked hard to excede Randys expectations. Hope I did. This thing turned out nicer than what we set out for. Was def worth all the wait and hard work ,Randy diserves it.

Labronns you outdid yourself on this rig. :dblthumb:....now everyone else is going to have high expectations ;D

It was nice meeting you. Hated to rush off but was trying to get a good spot to watch competition. Hope your enjoying your new ride. You have to see it in person to see all the detail and clean work CSC put into it. :dblthumb:

Good to meet you showtime33. It felt good to get it out on the trial a little. enjoyed meeting so many people that looked it over. Got lucky on the way home, got in a fender bender in B'ham, lucky because I was the last one out of about 5 cars and didn't get hit in the rear myself. I ass ended one but backed up and pulled off to the side to keep from getting hit. the guy jump out of his truck screming at me that I hit him lol. think i'm gooing to buy me all new straps thats two wrecks those have kept the rig on the trailer. 1st time i got hit and now I hit one :dunno:

Glad to hear everything ok from fender Bender Randy. I had bad experience several years ago coming home from grayrock in motor home with tj on trailer behind it. Long story short, fell asleep at calera exit on 65 , went off interstate through about 4foot deep 6 foot across culvert that ran under interstate. Needless to say the straps broke n Jeep came halfway through motorhome. Destroyed motorhome. The Lord was looking out for me that day.Anyway, My build will be a little slow, but when it's finished maybe we can get several of CSC rigs together and ride :dblthumb:

I saw this rig at RBD over the weekend, and it looks as good up close as it does in the pics. Great job!

Saw this rig in person at WITC for the SRRS event. Wanted to know how it was holding up and to get some trail pics or videos of it if possible.

CSC doing great work as usual. I like the clean double tube B pillar, this is probably the first one i have seen that doesn't have a bunch of extra tube there.