• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab's "TWISTED 40" - built for Randy King

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
Twisted 40 evolved from a basic buggy build using left-over parts from Randy's Jeep, to the show quality finish of this beautiful rig you see here. Randy said once he bought the Twisted Customs hood and grille it was downhill from there! laughing1 The chassis incorporates many of CSC's signitures like the double tube front and the curved bars from the main chassis rails to the rockers, but unlike any of CSC's chassis before the A-pillar design is something unique to this rig. Randy said he "wanted it to look good sitting still", so he went with a raked back A-pillar to give it a very "sports coupe" look. The double-tube B pillar should be more than enough added strength for the cage design. The reasoning for this buggy to turn out as nice as it did is comfort. Randy wanted a comfortable trail chassis that wasn't too hot in the summer, and wasn't cold and exposed in the winter. The interior is clean and completely enclosed from the powertrain to keep the passenger area comfortable. Doors were also built for added comfort and ease of getting in and out, something you don't see often.

The buggy is FORD powered with a built 302 bored .30 over to a 306 with aluminum heads, Trickflow intake, and 70mm throttle body. The C6 transmission was built by PTC with a reverse compression brake manual valve body and bolted to an Atlas 3.0. The HP60 and 14 bolt are built with 5:13 gears and detriots. The 60 houses 35 spline chromo shafts and CTMs. Shouldn't have any issues with broken parts, even with the sticky 43" SXs.

Check out the gallery here:
http://www.rickybphotography.com/Rig-Features/Twisted-40-by-CSC-Fab/20224964_F6WSJx#1598282931_P5vbgQb

Teasers:
DSC0723-M.jpg

DSC0825-M.jpg

DSC09362-M.jpg

congrats Randy....... i believe thats the sexiest ride on the trails man !!!!! its the flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem fo sho !!!

GREAT looking ride, looking forward to seeing the progress on mine soon!! Hat's off to Labronn for another awesome job!!

Been waiting on these thanks Rick :dblthumb:...awesome ride Randy!!! Hats off to Labrons and glad I'm in line for one of his builds loller.gif

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Randy. Great job... Let's hit bump and grind with it first and you can pay me back for the bump on yo head. molaugh

Damn what a great job csc fab done on this buggy!!!!!!!

Congrats on the finished product Randy I know Ur glad to see this badass rig finished can't wait to see it get beat on
What about HPO sat!!!!!!!

Really liking the raked back look on this buggy! The doors are simple but effective and really don't take anything away from the buggy. Will be looking forward to pics and videos of it on the trail for sure.

Man this rig is sharp. I love the colors. That red is so deep. My buddy does some fine work. Randy, congratulations man on the new finest rig around.