• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired CUCV D60 w/ Detroit

jordan7118

Thinning my stash, so up for sale is a CUCV Chevy D60 front axle w/ 4.56s, stock shafts, but a full-case Detroit. Has Royal Purple synthetic in the diff, so that's worth a million bucks... laughing1

Axle is located in Hot Springs, AR, so pick it up when you're in town for SRRS Finals the first weekend of October.

Asking $1650

Call / text / PM - 501 2six2 80 18

Thanks, Kush! Buying land, selling our house, so trying to free up some shop space.

Well, I have ALOT of faith in this particular axle... :****: fukers can take a beatin!! Just something sweet about spicer factory gears and a Detroit.. And that's no ****. Glws buddy.

kushKrawlin said:
Well, I have ALOT of faith in this particular axle... :****: fukers can take a beatin!! Just something sweet about spicer factory gears and a Detroit.. And that's no ****. Glws buddy.
They are pretty impressive units. Stout suckers, for sure :smoke:

I have a set of never-ran CTM joints and cromo inners and outers (35-spline throughout) with Mile Marker 35-spline locking hubs I'll include instead of the stock shafts and lockouts for an additional $1K. Not sure on brand of shafts, but I'm pretty sure they have "4340" cast into them at the yokes.

Latest posts