• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cullman Alabama

poolman

How many people on Hardline are from Cullman Alabama????? I can't count the amount of times if seen it here???? Is this a huge town or does everyone there have a rig???? :spin:

Rob, Me, Zayne, Kevin, Ryan, DJ and Bobby is a transplant from Blount County but we count him. Who else am I forgetting? Bradley is who I was forgetting. Anyone else? Nathan Basch too. Now maybe I am done with names now.

Population 14-15k

That's awesome I was just curious, it seems like I see it a ton. Now finish your story!!!!! Haha

Trent basch is another.... we're lucky to have alot of good ol boys and places to ride within 1-2 hours. Extremely white town as well, we had 1 black girl in my 4 years of high school.

Live in Tennessee now but went to school in Cullman. My mother, grandfather, and a lot of other family still live there so I visit all the time. Used to have to buy my booze from boot legger in Lacon. :woot: :woot:

Stony_Lonesome_OHV_Park said:
They say there is a pretty good Offroad Park somewhere near Cullman...I can't recall the name of it at the moment

I thought that place was for Rzrs only ???

laughing1

lowbudgetjunk said:
Rob, Me, Zayne, Kevin, Ryan, DJ and Bobby is a transplant from Blount County but we count him. Who else am I forgetting? Bradley is who I was forgetting. Anyone else? Nathan Basch too. Now maybe I am done with names now.

Population 14-15k

Real names are meaningless, we need Hardline names ;D

Rapidrob
Lowbudgetjunk
Zayne450385-6-6848387.5
KMCMINN
RFReynolds
Cullman
ExpensiveDreams
BDRAKE
NBasch83 or something like that

kushKrawlin said:
I'll be movin that way someday. :****:
Gonna be a "squatter" on kels land. Kevin said he knows of a few places on the property Kel would never look.

Kevin likely has a spot for anyone ;D He already cares for stray cats under his rear deck molaugh

kmcminn said:
Cool BDRAKE went there. I have always had vinemont addresses.

I wonder if he is related to Keith Drake, He still holds some USA power lifting records from back when we were at Vinemont. Never knew what happened to him.

dwa2469 said:
I wonder if he is related to Keith Drake, He still holds some USA power lifting records from back when we were at Vinemont. Never knew what happened to him.

Yea I'm related to all them Drakes from Vinemont, there's a bunch of us around there lol

dhallmark lives within rock throwing distance, but I've never met him yet