• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Custom 14 bolt rear steer and dynatrac 60hp what are the worth together

EddieHall

Ok here's what I have ..

Front dynatrac hp60 pass.side drop 3.25 dom tubes,machined with D60 seal outer tube seal,,solid industries C's & knuckles arp studs and arp spindle studs,BTF arms,crane spring eliminater, bushing, bronze king pin bushings , yukon lower caps,bronze inner spindle bushings , yukon king pin kits,yukon spindles,TMR brake brackets 3/4 big piston caliper,stage 8 hardware,new bearings etc.,yukon hardcore hubs, full truss ballistic fab 4 link kit bridge tie in ballistic fab cover,for truss and ballistic standard cover, 10° lower ballistic 4 link brackets , psc 9" double ended ram with mounts 4 total , clevis ends,and 4 heim joints and bushings 1" dom tubing not welded, guts yukon comp zip locker 4.88 yukon gears, 1410 yoke,yukon 35 spline shafts inner and outer 4340 chromoly, with yukon u joints , everything is painted blue even shafts,only thing left that needs paint is the housing ..

Rear gm 14 bolt rear steer ,ballistic fab shave kit 3.50 dom tubes also machined for D60 seals ,all solid industries and BTF parts everything is the same as above, ballistic full truss,ballistic fab tie in kit with pinion guard it's in ,ballistic lower 4 link brackets, 4.88 yukon gears ,solid spacer,arb locker ,30 spline 4340 inner 35 spline outers , outer tube seal kit for added protection, yukon u joints ,yukon drive flanges, double ended psc 8" steering ram with clevis an mounts 4 total ,4 heim joints and bushings and 1" dom tubes not welded yet ,14I0 yoke,
WMS 69.5 chevy D60 stock lenght on both axles.

Everything was together , I disasimbled the axles to paint individual parts

The axles are under my rig with other d60 parts so I can move around I post some pics.

All parts are brand new never used
Everything is painted and wrapped up in bubble wrap etc. except housings.
Tubes were machined for 0.001 press fit then pressed in

Spare parts 2 yukon u joint rebuild kit,spare hardcore locking hub kit,air compressor, plumbing kit,rear electric steering joy stick,I'm sure I'm leaving out some parts
Since its all boxed up

I bought some rocks and figured I would sell while everything is new and never used .
Let me no what cha think .Thanks Eddie I'm estimating I have around 13k my wife says 20k was thing she's probably right

What is that just in parts, $10-12k? Including machining costs and labor, that would be close to $15k in axles, id imagine. Id assemble them and start the bidding around $12k for ready to run new axles.

I'm fixing to prime them the paint is about 300.00 a gallon
Thanks for the reply
If you wanna see the 14 bolt build its in the tech and fab