• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

custom axles

I believe Jantz Engineering does...
There's also Dutchmann...I know they do, had a set done for a hybrid axle with full float kit...

Yep, in Portland....And yes, they did a fantastic job for very reasonable..... From ordering (including confirming by email my specs) to having them at my door was only 3 business days...Would definitely use them again.:awesomework:

Doug Dye in Federal Way does all this stuff. He has cut and splined 3 sets of axle shafts for me. I am sure he can help you out.

He does not sell shafts. You need to bring him some blanks and give him the measurements. PM sent with info.

Why would you do that? Then you have two people/companies to deal with if something happens and you need a warranty claim...not to mention I doubt much if any $$ is saved by the time you buy the blanks, have them shipped then get them to someone to cut/spline them for you...Sure it's an option, but would not be my first choice of ways to go, not that the others do bad work by any means (heard good things about all of the folks mentioned above). My .02c :cool:

Anyone know about warns warranty on these full floater kit.Heard they had a lifetime warranty on the chromoly axles.What if I dont have the paper work anymore or anything stating I bought the kit from them.I talk to some lady:cheer: at warn and of course no help:mad:

Randy's bought all of Warn's axle line and has covered warranties. I don't know if they have been covering FF kits. IIRC, all of Warn's kits had really good quality 4340 shafts. I know my 60 kit is 4340.

RCV also does really nice ff double splined shafts.