I am creating and selling custom vinyl.

Applications for the vinyl include the following:
  • Indoor Wall Signs
  • Outdoor Banners
  • Vehicle Graphics*
  • Window Stickers
  • Marine Graphics
* I do not have the equipment to do full vehicle wraps

The following will discuss the different types of vinyls that can be used.

Oracal 631
This 3-year film removes cleanly and easily for up to 2 years after application and has a matte surface that suppresses unwanted reflection. It's an ideal choice for temporary, short-term, and medium-term indoor graphics. Available in 61 colors and transparent.
Oracal 631 Color Sheet

Oracal 651
ORACAL Series 651 has become the industry standard for high-performance calendered films. Only 2.5 mils thick, ORACAL 651 offers six-year outdoor durability, flexibility, and a choice of 60 high-gloss colors and transparent.
Oracal 651 Color Sheet

Oracal 751
This 8-year cast film offers impressive cutting and weeding properties as well as minimal shrinkage for durable, dimensionally stable applications such as architectural signage, vehicle and fleet graphics. It applies well to irregular surfaces, including corrugations and rivets. 78 high gloss colors and transparent.
Oracal 751 Color Sheet

Specialty Vinyls
I also can do designs in many specialty vinyls. These include Carbon Fibers, Reflective, Florescent, Frosted Glass, Ultraleaf, Etched Glass, Metallized Polyester, Stencil Film, Diamond Plate, Camo (Mossy Oak, Realtree, Advantage, Military), Chalkboard, Chrome, Glow in the Dark, Houndstooth, and many more.

Here are examples of designs that I have already created. I can also do any custom design.
fox01.jpg
rf02.jpg

rf03.jpg
sku01.jpg

Please pm to inquire. I do this on the side and not as a business, because of this I can offer good pricing.

I have been looking for a full enclosed trailer wrap. The trailer is 12' long and about 7' high.

So you getting us some stickers Bones? I definitely qualify for that one... 8)

At least my naked wheelin partner for the night was a female
Paul was in the buff and had chase fully clothed scared to death riding shotty.. :flipoff1:

doctordick said:
Done quick, done right, good price. What more can you ask? :dblthumb:

Thanks and enjoy! :dblthumb:

CheapJ7 said:
So you getting us some stickers Bones? I definitely qualify for that one... 8)

At least my naked wheelin partner for the night was a female
Paul was in the buff and had chase fully clothed scared to death riding shotty.. :flipoff1:
It's interesting design there.