• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Customer Service

Eddyj said:
We need a walk around video and some interior pics.

After powder and everything's done I'll do that.

I'm thinking "Deep End" is a pretty cool name!

That's the best angry fab buggy yet! :****:
And let's not forget George is just half of the reason angry fab is what it is.. I'd bet my dam nuts that you won't find a better man out there than Clifton. By far one of the coolest/nicest dudes around. I'm not kiddin. I know we all help each other but I've never seen anything like him ... Ask eddy! Man Ant, congrats buddy. That bitch is badass! And I'm not just sayin that. Best yet !

Thanks guys, when I get it finished I'll post up some pictures. I just wanted to post something positive about builders and vendors since we see complaints sometimes!

Clifton ask me to move out of the way so he could fix my buggy.
Not, do you need help?
Not, can I grab you a tool?
Nope, it was a move so he can do it. It was like seeing something broke disturbed him.
I hope one day I can pay him back. Good people.

kushKrawlin said:
That's the best angry fab buggy yet! :****:
And let's not forget George is just half of the reason angry fab is what it is.. I'd bet my dam nuts that you won't find a better man out there than Clifton. By far one of the coolest/nicest dudes around. I'm not kiddin. I know we all help each other but I've never seen anything like him ... Ask eddy! Man Ant, congrats buddy. That bitch is badass! And I'm not just sayin that. Best yet !

No doubt Clifton is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Super good guy.

kmcminn said:
No doubt Clifton is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Super good guy.

I never met him, but he's the guy I bought the seat from. I'm not sure he even works with George anymore? As far as I know George built my entire buggy.

poolman said:
I never met him, but he's the guy I bought the seat from. I'm not sure he even works with George anymore? As far as I know George built my entire buggy.
tks for the compliments everybody .an yes Clifton has not been working in the shop for several months

Thanks guys i try to help when ever i can. I haven't been working at the shop in a few months. I didn't know the seat had burns in it or I would have told you about it my fault! I will make it right with George. I helped a little when we first started your buggy build, but didn't help finish it.

Fire Freak said:
Thanks guys i try to help when ever i can. I haven't been working at the shop in a few months. I didn't know the seat had burns in it or I would have told you about it my fault! I will make it right with George. I helped a little when we first started your buggy build, but didn't help finish it.

This is why everyone thinks so highly of Clifton.

Re: Customer Service

Dude the lines on that buggy are sick. Good to hear about about the positive experiences. I feel like you only ever hear about bad stuff these days.