• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Cycle Gear

muchado

Anyone else go to cycle gear?? We just had one open up in Lenexa near my work and it's awesome---they are open on Sundays and have like 200 helmets on the wall... TONS of parts, DVD's, shirts, hats, everything you could ever want related to bikes. $7.99 for a shorty brake lever/perch for the 110 thumb.gif They are a chain, if you got one local check em out!! they had some awesome sale prices on DVD's---I got nitro circus thrillbillies for $9.99 and On the pipe 3 for $4.99 booyang

www.cyclegear.com

There is one out in trussville really close to one of the bike shops in our area of B'ham... been several times its a really cool store ! Fun to just loiter in and check out cool **** ! :afro:

They run really good specials all the time, and items go on special frequently so i try to go in there periodically. Used to get **** for the Superhawk there when I had it. booyang

I love CG, I miss CG, I was at CG in Trussville and Houston. Glad KC finally has one. There are deals to be had there and also ripthefawkoffs too.