• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Da Situation" - newest turn-key buggy from Smith Motorsports

aint nuthin coleworx bout it!! no spikes, bottle openers, and batman stars! i would named it snooki though and beat **** out that bitch!

Speeding said:
Heard the fuel pump went out on the first hill.

It didn't sound right from the get go. They went to the right at the bottom of boat ramp and we went to the left. Never saw it after that.

Damn fine looking buggy though. Nice guy too.

What is it with all these fuel pumps lately? John G's, Coles, mine, Bobby T's, this one, and how many more lately? Geez. :dunno:

I would have loved to see this buggy kickin it. Temporary set back though. :driving:

CHASMAN9 said:
What is it with all these fuel pumps lately? John G's, Coles, mine, Bobby T's, this one, and how many more lately? Geez. :dunno:

I would have loved to see this buggy kickin it. Temporary set back though. :driving:

You never hear of propane fuel pumps going out booyang

bbone said:
You never hear of propane file pumps going out booyang

Hmmmm, ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT? I am no expert on stink gas (at least the kind in a tank :eat: :popcorn:) but, I got to believe it's happened before somerwhere. :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:

what brand pumps?

wizzo said:
what brand pumps?

Walbro's, Bosch, Holly's, and Bobby T's was an in tank one that I am not sure of the brand. I think most of these were frame rail mounted pumps though. :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:
Walbro's, Bosch, Holly's, and Bobby T's was an in tank one that I am not sure of the brand. I think most of these were frame rail mounted pumps though. :dunno:
mine also went out that trip to G-rock .. it was a MSD

onetoncrawler said:
mine also went out that trip to G-rock .. it was a MSD

That's right... White Oak trail is like the Bermuda Triangle for fuel pumps. There were at between 8-10 rigs sucking wind up there at one time, including my own. :eek: