• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Da Situation" - newest turn-key buggy from Smith Motorsports

i was just wondering if it was isolated to a particular brand pump but sounds like it is all over the place...

wizzo said:
i was just wondering if it was isolated to a particular brand pump but sounds like it is all over the place...

No, just check it off to the Magnetic Pulse of Terra Firma. :dunno:

Tcameron said:
awsome build Jimmy! unique way to change it up ! very clean build drool Ur chassis get better an better with everyone u turnout ! keepem coming !

No disrespect intended to the builder intended, but what is different about it? I look at pics of these rigs and they mostly look the same. The same can be said about the Jimmy's 4x4 chassis I built. I am sure it is like them that it is a lot of the details and parts that make them different. Educate me on what to look at that is different. Not trying to be a ****, just trying to understand.

Is it heat killing the fuel pumps? Being mounted to the frame rail I know they will be absorbing quite a bit of heat. Could that be a factor?

bigsilly said:
No disrespect intended to the builder intended, but what is different about it?

How dare you question Tim Cameron.

Step back and step off son.

Is it heat killing the fuel pumps? Being mounted to the frame rail I know they will be absorbing quite a bit of heat. Could that be a factor?
[/quote]

My pump is on the other side of the buggy from the exhaust, so no heat issue there. Although mine is frame rail mounted, it could be the death of it as it takes alot of vibration even though it is enclosed in a thick rubber wrap that came with the pump. :dunno:

As for the buggy, I do not know what the differences are, all I can tell you is this thing is beautiful work of tubing art. Everything seemed to be clean and very well put together and when the fuel pump issue is cleared away, it will be a running sumbitch. I followed this thing up a few trails after boatramp and got to see it from the back. :cougar:

I took the buggy to Chocolaca Mountain this past weekend & had a fuel pump issue. Just wanted to take the time out to thank Jimmy & Tommy for a awesome buggy! Everything I wanted in a buggy, I got & more. Got about 4 or 5 hours of seat time. Felt great on the trails! Getting the bugs worked out of it, ready to put a beating on it. I also wanted to thank Ricky B. for the great photography work! Looking forward to seeing ya'll out on the trails in a couple of weeks.

wngrog said:
How dare you question Tim Cameron.

Step back and step off son.

Timothy Cameron is king no one should disrespect him, I don't know him personally but I've seen him on YouTube!
bigsilly stfu, your annoying to every offroader in ky tn and bama, who do u ride/race with any damn way?

ScottLemon said:
I took the buggy to Chocolaca Mountain this past weekend

It was nice to meet you man. Glad you had that GPS....we'd still be driving in circles. laughing1

Buggy looks great man. WHOLE lotta motor stuffed in the front of that thing. :****: :dblthumb:

mr. niceguy said:
Timothy Cameron is king no one should disrespect him, I don't know him personally but I've seen him on YouTube!
bigsilly stfu, your annoying to every offroader in ky tn and bama, who do u ride/race with any damn way?
It never ends does it. I guess reading comprehension owns your hillbilly ass as well. God forbid someone ask an honest question. Who are you again? Oh wait, IDGAF. Carry on with your cock gobbling.

I know that Walbro had some issues, with some of their pumps. We just changed the one in my son's Camaro, again. It starting dropping fuel pressure, again. He Googled the numbers on the pump after we pulled. It was 1 of Walbro's problem children. I will get pump and get the numbers later.

Draco said:
It was nice to meet you man. Glad you had that GPS....we'd still be driving in circles. laughing1

Buggy looks great man. WHOLE lotta motor stuffed in the front of that thing. :****: :dblthumb:
[t/quote]thanks didnt know if you had problems,seen your rig at the hotel around 4;00??

Only problem we had was staying awake...lol We were beat. Lesson learned: Never wheel on no sleep. We hit the wall at the being up 24hrs. mark. We crashed...

bigsilly said:
It never ends does it. I guess reading comprehension owns your hillbilly ass as well. God forbid someone ask an honest question. Who are you again? Oh wait, IDGAF. Carry on with your cock gobbling.

i bet your a douche bag in personand your head got ****in massive when you drove halfway decent one time and those sponsors let you have 7% off their **** and put their names in your signature/avatar thing

mr. niceguy said:
i bet your a douche bag in personand your head got ****in massive when you drove halfway decent one time and those sponsors let you have 7% off their **** and put their names in your signature/avatar thing

I am the biggest douche bag you would ever meet. You mean to tell me that people get as much as 7% off!! I am getting robbed, I better be calling my sponsors and trying to get a better deal.

Why do you post under two names? :gtfo:

ur arent as dumb as you seem to be good job! and i dont use the other one anymore :flipgotcha: i got this one to be the regular awesome cool guy i am on the trails then i saw what u said and decided someone has to speak out for all the southern boys that thinks your a goonrod :dblthumb:

mr. niceguy said:
ur arent as dumb as you seem to be good job! and i dont use the other one anymore :flipgotcha: i got this one to be the regular awesome cool guy i am on the trails then i saw what u said and decided someone has to speak out for all the southern boys that thinks your a goonrod :dblthumb:

I can see you not using the other one. But why talk about yourself in third person.

mr. niceguy said:
im new to this forum and this #1 crawler semms to be hated pretty bad on here