• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dallas, GA Mega Truck Videos

Matt it was great to get to meet you and hang out. I hope to see you on the trail sometime.

Great Videos. So how does this series work? Can anyone enter or just certain people? How does the payout work? Do the guys get paid just for showing up? They seem to destroy a lot of stuff, I can't imagine how much some of those trucks cost.

Cole said:
Great Videos. So how does this series work? Can anyone enter or just certain people? How does the payout work? Do the guys get paid just for showing up? They seem to destroy a lot of stuff, I can't imagine how much some of those trucks cost.

I'm curious of this as well?

Also I've always wondered why they run such narrow tires on them? Seems like with something that tall yo'd want something with a wider footprint when doing any turning.

Cole said:

This is what they did for the race at dallas i am not sure if they do this at all the races. Yes the skinny tires do work better than the fat wide tires. Not as much tire to spinn.

MEGA TRUCK BAD BOYS
Featuring Dennis Anderson & King Sling
Tickets will be $20 per person
with kids 10 & Under getting in Free

Racing Entry Fee will be $25.00 Per Class

1) Unlimited Outlaw - 100% Payback + $2,500 Added Money

2) Heavy Modified - 100% Payback + $2,000 Added Money

3) Limited Superstock - 100% Payback + $500 Added Money

Yeah I knew why they ran the narrow tires for the mud, but it seems like for turning/jumping/etc they don't do as good, but then again I haven't seen these tires in person to have a better idea of their width.

GREAT vids Matt :dblthumb:

Heres the last oic I took of STEAMBOAT,,,,, :eek: :eek: :eek:,,,,,saw it was time to say F*%#@# the damn camera and RUN ,,,,,,

wesleys2068.jpg

and a big HATSOFF to Tony Black for bein the first man to jump off the bank and go help the driver get out ,,he was the one in the green shirt in the video :dblthumb:

wesleys2069.jpg

here comes KING SLING.......

wesleys2233.jpg

wesleys2235.jpg

wesleys2236.jpg

wesleys2237.jpg

wesleys2238.jpg

wesleys2239.jpg

wesleys2240.jpg

;D

Another HATS OFF goes to Pete Dirty South Motorsports for the cage work he did on NASTY FROG , cause it saved Brandon Amos,s and some other dudes lives

when this pond jump went badd,,,,,,

Weslys1187.jpg

Weslys1188.jpg

Weslys1189.jpg

Weslys1190.jpg

Weslys1191.jpg

Weslys1193.jpg

Weslys1194.jpg

Weslys1196.jpg

Weslys1202.jpg

Weslys1203.jpg

folks rushed in and pulled em out before they drownt, Brandon had a cut on his are was the only real damage,,,,,,besides to the frog :eek:

THANKS YALL :dblthumb:

and now a BIG CONGRATS goes out to Daniel "AIR MUNDY" for taking the WIN in the HEAVY MODIFIED class :dblthumb:

That DRIVIN SUMBITCH BLISTERED the damn track yall,,,,what was the time anyway :dunno:

OH, and truck looked DAMN GOOD doin it as well ,,,,,

wesleys2100.jpg

wesleys2103.jpg

wesleys2105.jpg

wesleys2112.jpg

Weslys1073.jpg

Weslys1078.jpg

Weslys1137.jpg

Weslys1156.jpg

Post us up a pic of that trophy all them Andersons sighned for you :dblthumb:

I also heard they "LIKED" yo truck ;)

This is the most fun ive had watching any thing like this . if ya get a chance go see it ..... better than monster jam :****: