• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Damn Dodge

You get what you pay for.

The fass pump looks good but not too sure on the ebay vp44... I personally wouldnt do it.

Im not sure if rebuilding it is possible, cant see how it isnt, but that is another option you might look into. H&H diesel in Fife might be a number to call to get you pointed in the right direction

The few reviews ive heard on them has been good things but anyone here know first hand?

Now I got a question. There are two versions. One is 235hp and one is 245hp. OK wouldn't it make sense put the 245hp in there for more power?? Or is there some major difference?

Now I got a question. There are two versions. One is 235hp and one is 245hp. OK wouldn't it make sense put the 245hp in there for more power?? Or is there some major difference?

If your truck is an auto, it's the 235hp pump, if it's a manual trans, you buy the 245hp. It's not rocket surgery.

JOOP said:
You're still ghey

My truck doesn't need a $1200 injector pump. :flipoff:

I messaged Mike, They're up to 1100 now

One is an so pump, the other is an ho. No ho in 99. And I don't remember for sure. But I don't believe you can slap the ho pump on an so. Physically you can, just won't run right.

Last edited:
If it helps, you made me feel better about my $2,000 gas bill from driving to KOH and back.

If it helps, you made me feel better about my $2,000 gas bill from driving to KOH and back.

Damn.. That's a lot.. Did you buy my old 454BBC dually? LOL That thing got 6mpg. Thats why I got a diesel.

One I get the core charge back on my VP44 It wont be so bad but if you consider the tow bill, lift pump, injector and labor. I've got a little over $2300 in this initial investment. Then I get the core back and it that knocks off $500.00. So $1800.. Well it'll be more because I'm going to buy a FASS lift pump and put that in soon.

EDIT: **** it, I'm ordering the FASS now. I'm not taking this risk again.

Should I be worried. I'm trying to get on their site to order the fass pump but now the site is down... :eeek: