• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Damn the Torpedoes, Tom Petty

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
1:35 PM PT -- Sources tell us at 10:30 Monday morning a chaplain was called to Tom's hospital room. We're told the family has a do not resuscitate order on Tom. The singer is not expected to live throughout the day, but he's still clinging to life. A report that the LAPD confirmed the singer's death is inaccurate -- the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. handled the emergency.
12:30 PM PT -- We're told after Petty got to the hospital he had no brain activity and a decision was made to pull life support.

ADMINISTRATOR

jeeptj99 said:
Saw a couple things about this on insta a little bit ago. Did he die or are they waiting now?

Not as I know yet, but no brain functions and told to remove life support. It's only a matter of time now.

ADMINISTRATOR

Damn shame. Some of my greatest memories was listening to his music while doing stupid ****. Rip man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMZ reported that the hospital found no brain activity when he arrived. A decision was made to pull life support. CBS confirmed Petty's death. He was 66.

SUCKS, I grew up with all of his music. RIP TP.

ADMINISTRATOR

Pretty sad that asshat shooter took the proper respect away from a hell of a performers death. Guess they gotta go for ratings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk