• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Damn....what's goin down in Chattanooga?

I have not run into a single " No Guns" sign in Knoxville. I'm sure there maybe a few, I must not visit that type of place. Other than Gov. Buildings of course.

Hudson1 said:
I have not run into a single " No Guns" sign in Knoxville. I'm sure there maybe a few, I must not visit that type of place. Other than Gov. Buildings of course.

Pretty sure a military recruiting office is a government building...

Re:

juicetenn said:
Yea I think I've put off getting my carry permit long enough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Exactly!! Why in the **** do US Citizens need a ****ing state permit to carry something that is a Constitutional right? I'm telling ya bro, and everyone else....arm yourself and be vigilant.

I just wish some passerby had been armed and dropped that raghead in his tracks. This stuff is an absolute shame and I would be willing to wager some money that we won't see the ragheadPOTUS make any big show of condolence or attend the Marines' funerals or send his staff to do the same. This is another case of bad people doing bad **** with what was probably an illegally obtained firearm, but it will fuel agendas on both sides and the agenda will overshadow the big picture, that we all need to unite to flush out all of these ****ers that hate America.

Re: Re:

BPINAZ said:
Exactly!! Why in the **** do US Citizens need a ****ing state permit to carry something that is a Constitutional right? I'm telling ya bro, and everyone else....arm yourself and be vigilant.
I've wondered why the NRA doesn't fight this.

I'm curious to see what out state gov. is going to do to about these people. I figure our Governor will quietly flush the toilet, and give the middle finger to the feds when the try to interfere.

Re:

I just bought my wife a pistol just for her that she feels comfortable with. Just for good measure, I bought a shotgun for her too.

Kel Lawrence

Re: Re: Damn....what's goin down in Chattanooga?

417chevy said:
Can you not open carry where you live??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be honest I don't really know. I live in Tennessee. But idk the gun laws.

Re: Re: Re: Damn....what's goin down in Chattanooga?

juicetenn said:
To be honest I don't really know. I live in Tennessee. But idk the gun laws.

TN carry permit is open or concealed.

Some states you can carry open without permit, but have to have permit for concealed carry.

The TN permit is literally just a carry permit.

I say CANT

Carry always never tell.

Summer is hard with anything more than a pea shooter. I've found that Lee work short (the ones with a ton of dumb pockets) will hide my LC9S in a desantis well. The pockets break up the print an I can still carry traditional front right pocket. I just put my cell phone in one of the cargo pockets.

TBItoy said:

Some states you can carry open without permit, but have to have permit for concealed carry.

I say CANT

Carry always never tell.

Summer is hard with anything more than a pea shooter. I've found that Lee work short (the ones with a ton of dumb pockets) will hide my LC9S in a desantis well. The pockets break up the print an I can still carry traditional front right pocket. I just put my cell phone in one of the cargo pockets.

Its open carry in Arizona, but I always carry concealed. I either carry my issued H&K P2000 in a holster or my Glock 27 in my front pocket. Sometimes I walk down to the mailbox in just my boxers and my AR slung across my chest......it freaks out the neighbors.

BPINAZ said:
Its open carry in Arizona, but I always carry concealed. I either carry my issued H&K P2000 in a holster or my Glock 27 in my front pocket. Sometimes I walk down to the mailbox in just my boxers and my AR slung across my chest......it freaks out the neighbors.
That's great only guns I've been wanting lately are a sega 12ga auto and an ar 10 or 15???

Re: Re: Re: Re: Damn....what's goin down in Chattanooga?

BPINAZ said:
Sometimes I walk down to the mailbox in just my boxers and my AR slung across my chest......it freaks out the neighbors.

Lol that's hilarious!

I got a s&w 40 that I'll probably carry for starters but want to get some kinda single stack eventually.

TBItoy said:

I say CANT

Carry always never tell.

Pea shooter or .45 doesn't matter well rounds start firing no one is looking to see what size gun is firing at them but trying to get away from it all the same. I speak from experience.

al1tonyota said:
That's great only guns I've been wanting lately are a sega 12ga auto and an ar 10 or 15???
. I got a Sega 12, and never shot it, had it about 4 years.

I scored a new oldstock holster for my python. Really want to wear it out and about. But even though I have a permit and open carry is "legal", I've heard they'll still nail you for disturbing the peace.

I say its about time we rounded up all the rag head mother ****ers and shipped their asses back to the ****ing desert. :gtfo:

These people do not deserve to come here with all their bullshit, close the borders, no more immigration. And I hope that our next president give the military the green light to go gloves off against these camel riding, degenerant sons of bitches.

A big part of me regrets not joining the military when I was younger.