• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dana 300 seals

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Anybody know how I can get the shift rail seals for a dana 300? I cannot STAND leaks and both of mine are leaking :mad:

crash said:
Anybody know how I can get the shift rail seals for a dana 300? I cannot STAND leaks and both of mine are leaking :mad:

serves u right for running a dana 300, who the heck would run one of those, Mike u realy need to step up to a toy tcasefront an d rear :flipoff:

no excuses said:
serves u right for running a dana 300, who the heck would run one of those, Mike u realy need to step up to a toy tcasefront an d rear :flipoff:

Stan--you are my hero :clappy: :clappy:

I have a bunch if you want some Gash..... left over from the 300 kts when the 4 to 1 came swith the same seals...... enough to where I feel I have a small "herd" of them runnin around.

Jason C said:
I have a bunch if you want some Gash..... left over from the 300 kts when the 4 to 1 came swith the same seals...... enough to where I feel I have a small "herd" of them runnin around.

hmmm---might give me a good excuse to come bug you biotch's :D

Jason C said:
yup! AND we can go over more designs of how to make cages wrong . :rolleyes: :haha:
Dude thanks--- I am sure your shop is scattered with poor examples :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Latest posts