• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dana 80 Front End Build

I dropped the 80 off to get it Debraked and cleaned up down to the tubes. I guess that's as far as u can go until I have all the necessary measurements to get the tubes lengths reworked. I'll post pics and info in this thread as the project progresses.

Corey is running rocksolid fabricated knuckles and c's hes also running there hubs and wilwood rotor and caliper. If you want cheap and strong, go stock rock knuckle and c! 85 for c 90 for knuckle 100 for spindle. Then run the hub of your choice

I would go with EOR's, you can get them in either a 60 or rockwell spindle, fit any size joint, and there is only like a .5" ground clearance loss over a stock 60 setup.

Plus Timmie Cameron runs them so isnt it what all the cool kids will start doing?

xjpaddler said:
Corey is running rocksolid fabricated knuckles and c's hes also running there hubs and wilwood rotor and caliper. If you want cheap and strong, go stock rock knuckle and c! 85 for c 90 for knuckle 100 for spindle. Then run the hub of your choice

What's your source for the Rockwell parts?

If you go rockwell remember to factor in the cost of having the inner Cs machined round.

Latest posts