• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dating chicks with kids... things to not say/do?

muchado

I recently met a cool chick that has a little girl through a mutual friend.. She showed some interest to our friend and this friend asked me if the kid thing bothered me... It's not a deal killer, but I've never dated anyone that's got a kid. Are there some things you guys can share from experience to not say or do?! thx in advance..

For now, dont do anything . Your just meeting this chick take it real slow and dont impact the child until your committed to being in the relationship WITH the child as well. Dating her is one thing, but starting a relationship with a child is a whole nother type of responsibility. thumb.gif

P said:
For now, dont do anything . Your just meeting this chick take it real slow and dont impact the child until your committed to being in the relationship WITH the child as well. Dating her is one thing, but starting a relationship with a child is a whole nother type of responsibility. thumb.gif

Agreed.

Thanks for the advice Rev P.

and Jimmy that's funny as hell...

if she is asian, you can call them war trophys... i have a war trophy that works for me, and we let him know it all of the time...

Treat the mother with respect and like a lady.. Depending on the age of the child, they will be watching you , and whatever you say or do in front of them could have a impact on them.. Also mind your language in front of the child.

Just wear this shirt when you go out.

do-la-while-i-am-there-i_support_single_moms_t-shi.jpg

War trophy, great! LOL... Damn Jimmy. No she's not azn!

Bones said:
I don't envy you one bit. Take it slow and listen to P's advice.

Yep. I've ran away quickly before upon finding out a chick has a kid... I'm not in a rush to get involved and don't want to impact the child in a negative way. We'll take-err slow... First impressions were good but first impressions are exactly that.

It would be tough, but can be great depending on the situation. In good or bad with the Dad......kid young or older....full or part custody

Current GF has a 14 yo girl. Good kid, straight A's, Dad gets her err other weekend. It's a change of pace for me and my drinking and general asshatery has went down a lot since. I don't see that as a bad thing, but some friends see it as negative. The way I see it is I can't keep that side up forever and don't want to. I am old and know it. :)

Only fooled w/ one ol gal that has a kid.. It was always kinda awkward when the little guy would say, but mommy what about your other boyfriends... :wtflol:
apparently she liked the mens...

And it was always a pain trying to go out when she'd have to always find a sitter... guess im not looking to be a dad to someone elses kid just yet... or maybe im just an asshole,,,

At least you know she puts out. If she doesn't put out on the first date, dump her. Also make sure she knows your in it for the nooky and not the kid. :dblthumb:

This is real advice coming from a guy who dated a girl with a kid in Shawnee Mission Kansas. :****: Her names not Stephanie by chance?

If she even lets you meet the kid before you have gone on SEVERAL dates, she is jacked up. :gtfo: I would not introduce my kid to some stranger I was dating until it was serious. I know alot of girls that are like, "meet my kid", and you just met them. Maybe I am old-fashioned, but that would tell me right there, hit-it and quit-it! I also see people struggle all of the time with a kid that does not like the person dating their mom because it takes attention away from them. Be ready to deal with that in the future as well. Who knows though, maybe the kid is pretty cool and it won't be a big deal.

If she is rich, stick with it.... If not, she is looking for a sugar-daddy, set sail and then keep looking...

Beyer said:
If she even lets you meet the kid before you have gone on SEVERAL dates, she is jacked up. :gtfo: I would not introduce my kid to some stranger I was dating until it was serious. I know alot of girls that are like, "meet my kid", and you just met them. Maybe I am old-fashioned, but that would tell me right there, hit-it and quit-it! I also see people struggle all of the time with a kid that does not like the person dating their mom because it takes attention away from them. Be ready to deal with that in the future as well. Who knows though, maybe the kid is pretty cool and it won't be a big deal.

Yeah I am NOT gonna ask to meet the kid and you're right if she's like "meet my kid" right a way you treat it like a postage stamp... lick it, stick it and send it on it's way...

I was just puttin feelers out because next week we're gonna get together to do something (this week is her week with the kid).. I really appreciate the input from y'all as I've never even thought about dating a chick that has a kid, but this one seems worth a shot.

jrhall said:
If she is rich, stick with it.... If not, she is looking for a sugar-daddy, set sail and then keep looking...

Doesn't seem like a gold digger... She's got a job, lives in Paola ironically enough down the street from Kelly's parents... She's from Stilwell where I live though and went to high school with some of my friends.

Beyer said:
It's 100% situational IMO. I have met girls kids right away on two occasions. One I found was very co-dependent and bounced from BF to BF. I dumped her after a month and she was back with her ex within 2 days :****:

Current GF is just much more grounded is the best way I can put it and I met her daughter after a few dates. Granted she has her kid (14) 100% of the time other than err other weekend, she can stay home when we go out and is a good kid (straight A's and all that good stuff)

It varies a lot, but I have always been real reserved when it comes to girls with kids and the potential for extra baggage.

Well there is one question you don't have to ask, if she puts out or not. Already know the answer to that one :flipoff1:

Well my part time g/f is 12 years older than me and has a daughter that is like 18 or 19....read HOT AS ****. I can tell you this dont tell them that you wanna bang there daughter. I dont know why she got all pissed but she did.... thumb.gif

Dont get me wrong mommy is hot with fake D's but **** she is getting kinda old and **** and her daughter is like a younger version of her but no fake tits yet.

Im 30 and holy hell its getting hard to find chics where I live that dont have some baggage. Dated this one chic for awhile that had two kids and fake tits. Banged her on the couch one night while her some was asleep on the other end....LOL! Thats all.