• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Daystar "Stinger" Bumpstops

stumpjumpers buggy on here has them. Im sure he can tell you after his shake down run. they seem to be a nice setup.

Tony ran em on all four corners of the spider buggy,,,,,report card bout 8 trips later was D+ ,,,,would be great for a street drivin mall crawler IMO.

Foam pucks/inserts get all fawkered up,,,shafts start runnin crooked and binding up bla bla,,,

He replaced them with nitrogen bumps soon as the budget allowed.

Reminds me of an old saying.... a poor man cant afford nothin' cheap....

It would suck to pay $220 for them then have to turn around and repalce them 6 months later.

I'm finally linking the front of my junk. Guess I will run my regular bump stops that I already have till I can afford some air bumps. Reckon?

Re: Re: Re: Daystar "Stinger" Bumpstops

BigCountry said:
Reminds me of an old saying.... a poor man cant afford nothin' cheap....

It would suck to pay $220 for them then have to turn around and repalce them 6 months later.

I'm finally linking the front of my junk. Guess I will run my regular bump stops that I already have till I can afford some air bumps. Reckon?

Yep.

Profender has 20% off till the end of the month, I'd pick up a set of airbumps and cans from them before I'd **** with those daystar jobs

Yeah I put them on mine. I don't know how they will do, but after I read several forums I decided to give them a try. I was told I would have to adjust the nitrogen pressure on the air bumps often. So for simplicity I thought i would try them. Maybe I can give some field test results soon.