• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DDP dyno day

Lucky Jeff

In Lenny's words

"To show off our new show room and phone office we thought we would invite everyone out for another Dynoday.

All vendors WELCOME to compete NOT to sell in our lot. Violators will go missing!

Cost per entry in competition $50.00

Trophys awarded

$1000.00 cash for most power anything goes....

Bring your powerful trucks and your smiling faces, but please leave any drama at home.

April 21 2007"

I wish my truck could be up and running by then. But I'm getting an input shaft made for my tranny and not sure when it will be finished :booo: .But I'll be there none-the-less! :cheer:

I wonder what would happen if i entered and my trans blew up on the dyno..Maybee they would fix it at 5% off??

Bunk said:
I wonder what would happen if i entered and my trans blew up on the dyno..Maybee they would fix it at 5% off??
:haha: Do it!! :cheer:. Then when people ask what happened.. just tell em :D

You dodge boys are all the same................My dodge, My dodge, pat self on back, pat self on back, I'm better than you, I'm better than you!!!
The cummins is a great motor!.............. and if it was in a ford, dodge or toyota you clowns would be singing the same song of said product.
Shutup.

megatoy66 said:
You dodge boys are all the same................My dodge, My dodge, pat self on back, pat self on back, I'm better than you, I'm better than you!!!
The cummins is a great motor!.............. and if it was in a ford, dodge or toyota you clowns would be singing the same song of said product.
Shutup.
Did someone pet you the wrong way Odie? :haha: :flipoff:

megatoy66 said:
Shutup.

What happened, yer cam sensor went bad again????

Lucky Jeff said:
:haha: Do it!! :cheer:. Then when people ask what happened.. just tell em :D

I will if i can get my injectors installed and some other tune up stuff done...I'll make sure they drive it around before its warm so they can feel the shifting love.

Bunk said:
What happened, yer cam sensor went bad again????

No..... it was;nt my cam sensor....MY goddamn vacuum pump went out again within 10k miles and ate a belt.
I love my ford and it has been very good to me, (8 year love affair) but the old girl is getting tired and bitchy...
I will probably regret this..........1997 Ford Powerstroke, single cab, 5 speed, 189k miles, 6" lift, cutouts, bright red paint, chrome undercarriage, 44" boggers on welds, 4.10 gears, XLK lariat, dual pipes. blah, blah, $12500.00.

megatoy66 said:
Shutup.
hmm, if ford had a cummins in it I might buy one...