• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

December 2nd

Will these open hours be only temporary or is that the permanent schedule? 10am-3pm

Who opens/closes the gate? DNR staff, I assume.

What if someone breaks, immobilizing the vehicle, on the trail at 2:59pm? What happens then?:eeek:

The protocols have not been discussed......yet.:awesomework:

Will these open hours be only temporary or is that the permanent schedule? 10am-3pm

What if someone breaks, immobilizing the vehicle, on the trail at 2:59pm? What happens then?:eeek:

This is temp until more trails are built and DNR will be on sight.

Are there any new trails? Progress on more trails? If its just the same 300 yards of gravel through the woods I find it hard for myself and some folks to want to keep driving out there for that all in the name of showing more faces to the DNR.

I may be a little behind on this but is the DNR allowing work parties to come up and help build trails? If anyone knows best its the DNR about the wheelers skilz on building trails. Lets get this done so folks can use it, stop dragging it out.

I am hitting Evans or Walker that day.

Those that showed last time did what was needed so the 1st and other scheduled days are just for folks who want to come out and try the trail or do it again.

There is more to come but we have ran outa time this year to break new ground so we are hoping spring time more will come more rapidly since more hurdles have been jumped over..

Things are coming very soon.

I would like to tag along if going to walker.Ive never been and would like to go with some people that know the place. :beer:

I am hitting Evans or Walker that day.

Those that showed last time did what was needed so the 1st and other scheduled days are just for folks who want to come out and try the trail or do it again.

There is more to come but we have ran outa time this year to break new ground so we are hoping spring time more will come more rapidly since more hurdles have been jumped over..

Things are coming very soon.

If you hit up walker mike, me and Scott might tag along...

That is why it closes at 3 for now. It gives time for the volinteers that put these things together time to get things handled and still go home.

no one will ever be left behind the gate as long as I am around :D

Are there any new trails? Progress on more trails? If its just the same 300 yards of gravel through the woods I find it hard for myself and some folks to want to keep driving out there for that all in the name of showing more faces to the DNR.

I may be a little behind on this but is the DNR allowing work parties to come up and help build trails? If anyone knows best its the DNR about the wheelers skilz on building trails. Lets get this done so folks can use it, stop dragging it out.

Things are in the works.

I wish it was just that easy to just say. "lets go that way" or "Just do it"