• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired decided to keep it, plz delete

wcompton

Decided to post my baby up just to see what's out there, I am selling my 1985 jeep cj7 this has been a great jeep since I bought it but just kinda want to see what else is out there.$4500 Please read whole ad.

Driveline: 4.2 inline six T176 4 speed Dana 300 w/ twin sticks and 4:1 terralow kit Custom drive shafts f/r

Suspension: Leaf spring front (waggy leaf springs) 4 link rear with coils and bilstein shocks, 3/4 heims

Axles: Front is a 78 waggy 44 that has been narrowed to fit under jeep, it has 4340 Molly shafts, Detroit locker, and yukon 456 gears. Passenger side drive flange, driver is a superwinch lockout. Rearr is a scout with the Hudlow 1510 hd shafts, Detroit locker, and yukon 456 gears and disk brakes.

Tires: 35x14.50x15 boggers non cut and hold air well, probably 65-70% tread. On 15x10 steelies.

Other things: Carabeu seats with harnesses, blue stainless steal rocklights, milemarker 8000k winch, 33x12.50x15 tsl spare, fuel cell with sending unit in rear, bikini top and full soft doors with a nice wind jammer.

The bad, engine is knocking and smoking , but have another motor that I will drop in soon and if so price goes up, and it needs a lockout on driver side if fixed price goes up, it does start and run fine now but very rough and can't guarantee how long it will last the jeep has average rust nothing extreme what so ever. If I fix it it will be $5000 after motor is dropped in and tuned and the lockout is installed.

The jeep has the stock cage with big plates welded to bottom that has been bolted to the jeep and also an exo running with the body line and goes to the custom bumpers front and rear.

All of the suspension and exo was built by Jimmy Smith Motorsports this is not a backyard quick build, and the axles were fully built by Hudlow machine. I have a clean title, and it is street legal but would take work to be streetable (stabilizers f/r and a new steering box)

I will entertain trades but will have to be of equal value. No lowballers serious inquiries, I don't want your stock yotas with the bed removed for clearance or your cherokees with the fenders cut. This jeep has been built solid and it shows on the trail. Thanks call or txt anytime 931-622-4166.

Re: built 85 cj7

$4000 this weekend only! Come get it Sunday! Need it gone

Re: built 85 cj7 $4000 this weekend only! must go

Where are you located and would you offer the same deal monday if its not sold?

jeepmedic said:
Where are you located and would you offer the same deal monday if its not sold?

Based on a previous post he's in the following:

Located in Mcewen tn about 2 1/2 hours from Chattanooga

Jeepmedic, if you contact me by phone and set up then yes

Bump to top, someone needs this rig

What about a 03 350 rancher 4wd.

Ivf621, no thanks, jeep is worth much more even if it didn't have a motor in it at all, I specifically said trades of EQUAL value.