• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Deer season 2011/2012

I had to work all weekend. Hope to get out thursday morning though. :dblthumb: I'm in a new club this year and only set foot on the property once....My year may suck.

Just saw one on the way home standing in the middle of an open field grazing. Looked like a doe.

B.DRAKE said:
I went all weekend and didnt have any luck at all! If was a lil warm though :****:

Full moon too...that sucks!

Hope I hit it about right with the moon and cool front coming in. Wednesday is when I'm going, forgot what day it is....lol

Yeah the full moon had them really messed up. I have been getting some good daytime pictures so far and last week I did not have any bucks on camera in the daylight, that was the first week that has happened. I have a couple that I am trying to get with my bow, gotta get them before bullets start flying :****:

Here is one of them, would be a nice bow kill.

Attachments

• IMG_1092.JPG
    IMG_1092.JPG
    298.9 KB · Views: 89
You guys are KILLING ME!!! I haven't got to pull the trigger on a deer since 05. ::) Anybody wanna buy some treestands and camoflage?

grcthird said:
You guys are KILLING ME!!! I haven't got to pull the trigger on a deer since 05. ::) Anybody wanna buy some treestands and camoflage?

Whatcha got?

grcthird said:
Old ass off brand hand climber that is wore the hell out and uncomfortable as hell, and some REALLLLL NICE original Treebark pattern camo! :wtflol:
:gtfo: laughing1

I got a buddy that would prolly buy that "treebark" camo. ;D Never figured out why he liked that stuff.
Deer in my area moved late, had a young batchlor group 6pt & 2 spikes show up at 9:45 & a different spike at 10. Then one single deer right at dark that looked like a doe but by itself & hyper acting saved its life.

it was muzzleloader season this weekend in KY... so I booyang through the woods preping for big gun season. Jumped a few from under the tree that I'm putting my stand in, also saw a couple scrapes. thumb.gif

I got a couple. The buck was small but weird so he was "culled"!

Attachments

• IMG-20111016-00016.jpg
    IMG-20111016-00016.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG-20111017-00017.jpg
    IMG-20111017-00017.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 93
Well i have seen some good bucks but know shoters. Looking for a good weekend of cold weather so maybe l will have somegood luck.