• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Delaying a buggy because I want

I

InDaShop

This fuggin thing'

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tucker-Sno-Cat-Model-743-Freighter-Chrysler-331-Hemi_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6736QQihZ020QQitemZ300143912769QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

It's HEMI powered and was built in '53 for the Air Force.
It actually says it has an air force ID tag on the dash. So I don't know if it was "built" for the air force...
Divide by 222 for Snow Miles.
its in Colorado, BADASS.

c8be_3.jpg

ca9d_3.jpg

cd89_12.jpg

d230_12.jpg

Think about commuting in that thing in gridlock.... :flipoff1:

And MattO thinks his Creepy's get traction, ha lol compared to this biaotch.

Ok, in all seriousness whats y'all's opinion on this one.

Chassis is like a Twisted Customs (Built by Rich Schmaus, every bit as good as Paule)
All aluminum 5.3 V8 (out of an Chevy SSR)
TH350
Atlas 3.8
Master Craft Seats
Walker Evans Wheels and Shocks
37" Trepadors - ( it will fit 39's)
Steering Dana 60's front and rear.
4340 AMERICAN made shafts (Superior / Ouverson)
300m Ujoints (Longs / CTMS)
1" Heim Joints
Airbumps in the front (have them for the rear if interested...just have not put them on yet)
Swaybar in the back.
Ron Davis Radiator

Whats not there - Plumbing for the rear stear...in the process of taking it off for competing in Pro Mod next season.

P8180071.jpg

red and white buggy
img_1407_192.jpg

I'd put some '39 Creepies on it, and replumb the rearsteer and have a silly rec rig. I'm waiting for some more pics and closer up pics. Price is definately at the high end of my range, but my range is actually kinda low for what I want. Sorry I'm a cheap ass.

I'm not sure, it is a rear stear 60 axle with a lockout bar on it right now. I'll find out about the Oversons. He has all the stuff to plumb it back up for rearsteer but the cylinder needs rebuilt as it has a leaky seal. And new mounts will be needed for the pump as he removed them when he went with the aluminum 5.3.
The second pic is prolly the best for how it currently sits as its missing some of the tubework in the 1st pic according to him.

As for a 30k buggy, maybe, but the pics I've seen are all from a long ways away.