• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Denied at Walker Valley (V Crack.)

Only crappy drivers blame their crappy driving on their crappy tires.:flipoff:

Step 1. Line up.

Step 2. Gentle bump.

Step 3. Celebrate.

:awesomework:

So are you saying i should ruin my red labels in the shitty winter time here? I have the TSL's for my WINTER TIRES ONLY hints why they are still on. What else do you guys want to know? By the way, i just tried it like two or three timees and just said **** it...

Last edited:
i saw your rig on the trailer at the end of the day as i was leaving. Ive been up to walker a few times now and still havent seen where this V crack is at.

So are you saying i should ruin my red labels in the shitty winter time here? I have the TSL's for my WINTER TIRES ONLY hints why they are still on. What else do you guys want to know? By the way, i just tried it like two or three timees and just said **** it...

Sexcellent. :clappy:

Does not look like a tire problem to me.....Looks like a lack of skinny pedal and HORSE POWER ....... :fawkdancesmiley:

something like that it is either make it,break it or roll it :redneck: :stirpot:

Only crappy drivers blame their crappy driving on their crappy tires.:flipoff:

Step 1. Line up.

Step 2. Gentle bump.

Step 3. Celebrate.

:awesomework:

Bolt a set of TSLs onto your pile and try it. Then come back and report.:awesomework:

Only chance a typical rig has to make that little climb once it gets muddy with crap tires is much wheel speed.
Launch it on the rev limiter...........and you probably still won't make it.:haha:

Bolt a set of TSLs onto your pile and try it. Then come back and report.:awesomework:

Only chance a typical rig has to make that little climb once it gets muddy with crap tires is much wheel speed.
Launch it on the rev limiter...........and you probably still won't make it.:haha:

I think I pointed and laughed one time on the v-notch at a driver with some TSL's... I think he had some egg on his face or was that mud...
:haha::haha::haha:

Does not look like a tire problem to me.....Looks like a lack of skinny pedal and HORSE POWER ....... :fawkdancesmiley:

something like that it is either make it,break it or roll it :redneck: :stirpot:

Thats pretty much how it is right now and i didn't really feel like hammering down and going over backwards or sliding off something and flopping it so I just gave it a few crawl tries and said F it.... Not a big deal to give up on something like that to me. If anybody else wants to criticize for my actions of taking it easy then go ahead and lets see it:awesomework:

I think I pointed and laughed one time on the v-notch at a driver with some TSL's... I think he had some egg on his face or was that mud...
:haha::haha::haha:

Somehow I feel I know this from experience.:haha:
As ALWAYS a set of red crawlers will make all the difference in the world.:;

I think that saying TSL's suck is a little extreme. You just have to use the right tool for the job. Stickies work awesome on the rocks, Swampers work good in the slop (its in the name). Like it or not, we here in western WA have a lot of slop and not much rock.