• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Denied at Walker Valley (V Crack.)

i saw your rig on the trailer at the end of the day as i was leaving. Ive been up to walker a few times now and still havent seen where this V crack is at.

It's a secret! :fawkdancesmiley: :haha: :redneck:
The elusive V-crack is up at the top of the Humps and Bumps trail.... Highest point in the trail system :;

Thats pretty much how it is right now and i didn't really feel like hammering down and going over backwards or sliding off something and flopping it so I just gave it a few crawl tries and said F it.... Not a big deal to give up on something like that to me. If anybody else wants to criticize for my actions of taking it easy then go ahead and lets see it:awesomework:

I made it up that in my bronco 2
That had IFS and 33" TSLs
:stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley:

Don't blame you wife for not wanting to break you ****. But next time get in the video for there is proof that is isn't you :fawkdancesmiley::stirpot:

Here's how you have to hit that thing.:redneck:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EY2vbjgTvg&feature=related[/YT]

And no, my rig can't even pull up on this damn obsticle!

ohh those were the days -- when there was another 2 sq yards of dirt and a nice stump. :awesomework:

Yea, it doesn't even look like the same spot in each of the videos. Either way, yea I was taking it easy and not wanting to eat dirt. Feel free everybody to go up next weekend and take video of all yourselves easily making it up this. Hell, I will have my old lady come up in her charger and cruise up it because its just that easy.:rolleyes:

Latest posts