• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Did a little Snow Wheeling Today

Jacob

Viewer Discretion Advised
Me and Adam (Hickboii) went on a short run today. We attempted Surprise Lake but was denied because it was pretty much just ice on the rocks. He had his little ones with him and it was just too dangerous. We decided to just run the FS roads to the top. After weaving in and out of stuck vehicles about half way up we finally broke out into some decent snow. It was about 3' at the top. Here are a few pics I got.

IMG_3366.jpg

IMG_3375.jpg

IMG_3403.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3416.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

IMG_3434.jpg

Thanks for the compliments, but I have to tell the truth. My 13 year old son, Jordan, took the pictures.

Maybe with the kid driving they might have made it to the lake.:kissmyass:

I made it alot further than that beauty queen you keep tucked away in the garage :fawkdancesmiley:

I am pretty sure I could have made the lake, or got damn close. The open-open XJ was becoming a winch anchor so it was going to be alot of work, and I didn't want to attempt it alone.

What's the guys name in the cherokee? He looks familiar, my good friends dad owns new sound (sticker on his window)

I made it alot further than that beauty queen you keep tucked away in the garage :fawkdancesmiley:

I am pretty sure I could have made the lake, or got damn close. The open-open XJ was becoming a winch anchor so it was going to be alot of work, and I didn't want to attempt it alone.

Thats funny no ones ever called my jeep a beauty queen. Man you got some big balls.Did you know real jeeps are built not bought?Just wait till the next club run I am sure all have another great reason to mis that to.:kissmybutt:pS when POKY gets back will get you rightsize again.