• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Did deep water/mud crossing and got pics!

Then you have never wheeled in alaska :rolleyes:

i for one can say ive wheeled plenty of times in alaska. even lost my windshield on my old cj5:mad:

edit: when i had my old power wagon on 36's i got stuck so far out that i had to have a tow truck pull me out with a couple of reals of wire rope. that was so not cheap:mad:

Cascade_Crawler said:
deep water crossings are :rb: If you think thats a rush you need to get out and do some real wheeling

Then you have never wheeled in alaska :rolleyes:

Or many other many other places for that matter..... With all the rain we get here in W Wa, you aren't doing "real" NW wheeling unless your trail has some mud and water......

deep water crossings are :rb: If you think thats a rush you need to get out and do some real wheeling

Well if we had rock crawling here I would be doing that instead, but we are very limited to what we can wheel around here. So we make do with what we got. Lots of snow, mud and water, and hillclimbs no rocks.

You just gotta remember that most of the guys on this board think that if it ain't all hardcore rock crawling, it ain't **** and a waste of a 4x4.
I run my Jeep in the mud pits and get crap every time I post about it, so I found another forum that appreciates running mud!
This one is good for a few laughs.

I'm not a fan of going through water holes either. But give me a mud hole and I'll be on it :awesomework:

Took the excavator and dug this little hole

a1-4.jpg

Into a little bigger hole

a7-2.jpg

And ended up with a broken input shaft on the t-case after givin her hell in 4-high in second gear :redneck:

a5-2.jpg

:beer: