• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Diesel power challenge entry...

Mattman347

The 7.3L Powerstroke guy
I am in the voting for a chance to go compete in the diesel power challenge the first week in May, if you get the magazine and need a ford to vote for I would appreciate a vote for #22!
u9ape8eh.jpg

I know, might be on the weak side but it is a dinosaur!! ;)

There giving that Dan guy under you hell on powerstroke army. He hasn't even dynoed the truck and claimed 1100 hp. There'snot even a 6.7 close to that right now. Although Iit's still a bad ass truck, some people claim that they state there h.p high just to get votes thrn show up with a turd.

hogasswild said:
There giving that Dan guy under you hell on powerstroke army. He hasn't even dynoed the truck and claimed 1100 hp. There'snot even a 6.7 close to that right now. Although Iit's still a bad ass truck, some people claim that they state there h.p high just to get votes thrn show up with a turd.

Link?

muddinmetal said:
Matt's truck ain't no joke y'all! There aren't many out there that want any part of that OBS at a stoplight :****:

No lie. This truck is stupid fast. And Matt is good people for sure.

Yeah, at least mine is together! I hate it when people use this event as the time to try a new set up. I am however putting together a billet rod motor so I can spray a little more...

Mattman347 said:
Yeah, at least mine is together! I hate it when people use this event as the time to try a new set up. I am however putting together a billet rod motor so I can spray a little more...

Tell everybody how little you are going to boost the new motor :fish:

I want to see some more of that spectator in the second video rocking the cutoffs towards the track. Shes :cougar: like she knows they're watching.

muddinmetal said:
Matt's old 7.3 will eat 99% of 6.4s for lunch

I never said it wouldnt.

I've played the diesel game for a while to. I've had a twin turbo lmm s480/s366 dual fuelers that made 740 h.p on stock bottom end with mike l suncoast.. Also had a 2011 megacab dually on 22.5's with silver bullet 66 steed speed manifold with about every airflow mod they make for it. never got to dyno it but it haf stock trans so prolly wouldnt have donr that we'll any way. Now I have a pretty much stock 6.4 that I jus put a wildcat trans in an plan on triple turbo, s480 over stock set up. always had a boosted c5 which is fastedt thing ive ever owned. Let me pull up my photo bucket and I'll post up some pics

hogasswild said:
I never said it wouldnt.

I've played the diesel game for a while to. I've had a twin turbo lmm s480/s366 dual fuelers that made 740 h.p on stock bottom end with mike l suncoast.. Also had a 2011 megacab dually on 22.5's with silver bullet 66 steed speed manifold with about every airflow mod they make for it. never got to dyno it but it haf stock trans so prolly wouldnt have donr that we'll any way. Now I have a pretty much stock 6.4 that I jus put a wildcat trans in an plan on triple turbo, s480 over stock set up. always had a boosted c5 which is fastedt thing ive ever owned. Let me pull up my photo bucket and I'll post up some pics

Let's see um' :eat: :eat: :driving: :driving:

Theee is no replacement for displacement you can't beat cubic inches with cubic inches but you can make those cubics more efficient via forced induction and the kids with big displacement and properly set up and efficient forced induction will always win.

Latest posts