• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Diesel fuel is in short supply

Saw this on the innerwebs so it's gotta be 100% true, right.
E9CEB4BC-FA01-4738-A15F-DA809EFE1C20.png

Yup good old doom and gloom. **** all those politicians on both sides of the isle. And the media with all their agendas
Tell me how ya really feel :rolf:

That said, I'd never considered having 45 days of supply built up but know this country burns an insane amount of fuel daily so it makes sense to an extent.

Last edited:
All this is bullshit, these stupid/not so stupid ****s know exactly what's going on this is all purposely being done, 2019 was the start, all this was supposed to went down when Hillary Clinton won in 2016, but she didn't. A Democrat was supposed to win in 2016
It's all very interesting indeed.

Noticed over the weekend that diesel was around $3.85 a gallon in the Lebanon, TN while still being $4.40 a gallon in the Murfreesboro, TN area.

Diesel dropped $0.40 per gallon overnight to $3.99 again. Still a $1.50 more per gallon than 87 octane with ethanol though.

Still over 5 bucks up here but gas is 3.84. Wtf. Gotta gouge the truckers I guess

Gas $2.89
Diesel $4.59

Southeast Missouri. It dropped 20 cents or so in the last week. Its all because of Bidens top leadership that we can enjoy this drop

I've always thought it was messed up that stations that cater to truckers are more expensive.
You need go into a truck stop and just look at the prices of stuff on the shelf. A 1$ pack or ramen noodles is 3$ and pretty much everything else is double or triple priced. It sad that the people who keep this country moving gets taken advantage of. Remember, if god didn't put it there a truck brought it